This is the Message Centre for kbrtiata

Really unpleasant, pestered woman..!

Post 1

kbrtiata

I've been in a 'trouble' with a Japanese woman who goes to the same tennis school with me, though she is different level from mine, so we rarely meet up... but we keep (it's miracle to me... lol) exchanging text.

Recently... She pestered me with never-ending unpleasant text message.
It'll be awful long time to tell you the whole story, but she sneaked on the tennis coach (her regular coach, but not mind) Actually that was the matter between me and the coach. I just told her about what he said to me.. then... I told her 'why you said to him? it's none of your business'
Then, she said that the phrase 'none of your business' was really catty word, but I think in the western community, it's normal phrase. If they do too much, we can say mind your own business, it's none of your business...
Also, she pointed out my mistyping and grammatical mistakes (tense) but I didn't notice that because I haven't got any problem to communicate with you here.

I don't know how much she can speak English, but I guess she's less opportunities to contact English speakers, so that her way of thinking is of japanese. she can't turn the way of thinking into western way of thinking. That's why she felt bad when she heard 'it's none of your business'

The thing is that it seems that she wants to be priory to me. I never heard her spoken English as well as her written English...
Never mind. Just I feel really unpleasant and I'm losing my confidence on my English smiley - blue

I should have to study English more and more... but I am sure I'll try to ignore her smiley - laugh

smiley - diva

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

Hello Taamyusmiley - hug

I am very sorry to hear that you are having so many problems at the Tennis school and I hope that you will not receive anymore of her unwelcome mobile phone text messages.

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Just delete the messages, and enjoy yourself smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Post 4

kbrtiata

Hiya Kat & Lil smiley - hug

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE smiley - love

I did delete all annoying message smiley - biggrin

I'll come here time to time smiley - laugh

Really thank you for being there smiley - smooch

smiley - diva

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

You are very welcome Taamyu.smiley - hugsmiley - smileysmiley - ok

smiley - teasmiley - cake

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kbrtiata

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more