This is the Message Centre for kbrtiata

One after another...

Post 1

kbrtiata

Hiya everybodysmiley - hug,
The horrible cold disappeared about 2 weeks ago, but now I've got bl**dy crimson red eyes because of allergy since this Monday smiley - wah
I think it will disappear soon, but I can't see my computer moniter for long time at the moment. So please don't thihk that my silece means ignore you, just I have to keep silence and to have a rest for my eyes.
I'll be back and chat with you if you don't mind, as soon as possible.
I do hope all of you, my friends, here won't forget me smiley - rofl

Love,

Taamyu smiley - musicalnote

One after another...

Post 2

Pinky

Hope your better soon Taamyu xxx Chat soon Love Pinky xxx

One after another...

Post 3

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

hiya taamyu... smiley - hug

i also have red itchy eyes due to having hayfever... smiley - wah i know it really gets on your nerves, as the more you try to look at something, the more watery they become and you cant focus...
i will not forget you my friend...
take care, hope you feel better soon... smiley - love

One after another...

Post 4

s.k.y.l.i.n.e.r

hello taeko hope your better soon, ill swap my migrains for your red eyes,im having far too many. love jackiexx

One after another...

Post 5

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hello taeko
--
we,/i will be hear till im forced off altogether
--
get better i missed your reply on here and emails, hope you get better soon your friend from bradford(btonte country)smiley - discojimxxxx

One after another...

Post 6

Pinky

Hi Taeko,do hope your better now Love Pinky xxx

One after another...

Post 7

BonnieParker...

Hiya Taeko smiley - hug

Hope your eyes feel better soon hon, can i ask what set your eyes off ? i find mine itch whenever im near cats smiley - wah Take Care chat soon Trish <csmiley - cuddle

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kbrtiata

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more