This is the Message Centre for ^Made^in^Heaven^

hello Donna

Post 1

GrifterGal

hiya Donna hun smiley - smiley grifter Gal here just thought i,d come and visit your space and introduce myself smiley - smiley

well i,m 32 female and i live in London with my fiance Ron and my two smiley - cat

my hobbies are collecting collectable dolls, teapots. and smiley - clown listening to music,

i,m a drama workshop leader and also a great Dukes of Hazzard fan anyway here is some smiley - coffee and smiley - cheesecake and i hope to hear from you soon
smiley - winkeye
smiley - love paula
AKA Grifter Gal
smiley - discosmiley - disco
ps do you have an email addy? smiley - smiley

hello Paula

Post 2

^Made^in^Heaven^

Hiya..xx Thanx 4 your visit,the smiley - tea and smiley - cake was lovely thanx. I'm guessing you already know my asl coz its on my space,
i live with boyfriend keiron,been with him nearly 7yrs now...
My hobbies are collecting the pigs from the "piggin" range,Music is probably my biggest hobby, love music of all kinds, pop,dance,R&B,rap, anything with a beat that i can strut my stuff too smiley - laugh
Big fan of the tv series Friends,probably my all time fav tv programme. Yeah i got email addy its... [email protected]

Nice 2 meet you paula and hope 2 hear from you soon. Take Care smiley - love donna..xx smiley - angel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ^Made^in^Heaven^

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more