This is the Message Centre for DruglessBrain

Aye

Post 1

DruglessBrain

Right.

Aye

Post 2

PJs OH

You awake then? I assumed you had gone into winter hibernation.

Everything OK chez Brain?

PJs OH

Aye

Post 3

DruglessBrain

He lost his password when I cleared cookies.. found on old netbook.

Exam season. Hibernation with stacks of scripts next week.

cheers and good wishes to both

S

Aye

Post 4

DruglessBrain

Hello. I missed your note at the time it went up. I'm not much around hootoo anymore.

Anyhow, S and I are KOKOing. Not much alternative. S had a knee replacement in November and is recovering at K. I am in Aberdeen. S has only recently been able to start getting around a bit and before that was suffering from cabin fever. We're over the hump now. She has had a few outings and is within a couple of weeks of being able to get back behind the wheel.

K is warmer on account of a new gas boiler having been fitted. It has been a wet though not madly freezing December in K and we are close to the Don (which has not flooded), not the Dee (which has). such is the pressure for housing up here than many new homes have been built on flood plains. Many new homeowners will have had a sobering yulemas into hogmanay.

Hope all's well wi' you and yours.

Douglas

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for DruglessBrain

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more