This is the Message Centre for DruglessBrain

OTs are doubtless trained to deal with all sorts...

Post 1

DruglessBrain

... but still, you have to take your hat off to them.

S and I saw a fairly full performance today, met at every sally with polite pragmatic realism and professionalism. Go-faster stripes? Not an option. Kandy-color tangerine flake spray-job? Any colour you like as long as its black. Chopper handlebars? Aye, in yer dreams. A cupholder? You can sort that out yourself.

S had R today. I did some work in a half-hearted manner, with lots of washing as an avoidance strategy. We saw P at ARI, getting fitted for his wheelchair. On getting home I had a go at hopping up the stairs using only one leg and one arm. I fell flat on my face, but I suppose that persons younger and fitter and healthier than I could manage it no problem, such as, for example, Burt Lancaster's old circus pal Nick Cravat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qboblCx2N1Y.

(I always wanted him to fall on his face too, mind).

kssdjfkgoernv cncvperieoi

Key: Complain about this post

OTs are doubtless trained to deal with all sorts...

More Conversations for DruglessBrain

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more