This is the Message Centre for DruglessBrain

Benjamin Cummerbund

Post 1

DruglessBrain

Ver' goof in The Imitation Game. Kiera not bad either. All in all a most entertaining film.

S and I went to the flicks last night. Yesterday was a five classroom hours day tho' it turned out not too bad.

I am working at home today and I have a massive great pile to work through and this is the first displacement activity of the day.

Tati's Playtime is on starting the end of this week. A brilliant two-hour comedy with nary a single laugh in't - a ver' nice trick to pull off and Tati most definitely pulls it off.

Anent which, I heard a (Gerrman national) acad on the stairs bemoaning that '... they are sucking off all the good German scholars.' Perhaps he meant syphoning off, perhaps he didn't - I can only go with the words he uttered, but those words most assuredly conjured up images. I must try to find out who 'they' are.

Anyhow, ZF, as predicted, yesterday became the (anonymous) target of the vilification of a claque. People should realise that there are two sides to every story and IMHO ZF has become the victim of the 'no good deed goes unpunished' rule.

S looking much better. Felted wig to get replaced, hopefully this week.

Work to do...

kdkrgnerip

Key: Complain about this post

Benjamin Cummerbund

More Conversations for DruglessBrain

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more