This is the Message Centre for DruglessBrain

Wild

Post 1

DruglessBrain

It is 8.35am on 28 November 2013 and BBC Radio 3 are playing Walk on the Wild Side.

kfmwefeg=0qjnrjker[qngverq0i-0eq

Wild

Post 2

PJs OH

You seem to have lost a month somewhere Douglas. It's only October south of the border.

PJ's OH

Wild

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

Yeah he's right. It's October here too. I think it's probably October everywhere, actually. Even on other planets, it's probably still October.

October is a nice month. Well it is here. It's Spring. The end of October, and in November I'm going with Sipho to Johannesburg.

It's a question of finding a small place where I can spend my winters. Winter in Cape Town is a major deal, cold and damp and miserable. But suddenly, and it always seems to happen suddenly, the weather warms up, the sun comes out, and it's the warm season again.

I watched the entire Star Wars series over 2 days recently. Lucas has something about having your arm chopped off. It's very noticeable if you watch them all back to back. Very strong and strange.

Anyway Douglas I expect they're enjoying your thesis and I'm sure soon you will be Dr Brain and will have a second life as a Law fundi. Well done. I'm sure you find it fulfilling and toffee apple.

Tinkerty tonk,

dagesh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for DruglessBrain

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more