This is the Message Centre for DruglessBrain

Ridiculously busy

Post 1

DruglessBrain

... and not quite appreciating it.

Peet phoned me with a tale of woe. It will be in his journal tomorrow, and I don't want to steal his thunder.

I am more and more certain that I will not get paid this month.

I am kinda POd. I frequently am, but have more and more grounds for doing so.

Sausages for tea.

I have four hours of teaching tomorrrow.

I have a marking backlog.

Miah was sick on the bedroom carpet this morning.

On the plus side, a Speccie mixed-case arrived yesterday, 4x3 bottles, two white, two red, nine French, three Portugese. That'll do us for a while. I have discovered the pleasures of having a wine merchant.

The new PD James is out.

I don't get no respect. I don't think I ever will - it's like coming up through the ranks under Wellington. I'm a prole and I know it. Class still matters.

Druggy

Ridiculously busy

Post 2

DruglessBrain

This is the link so the zombie fairy can appreciate the full story. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbarchers/NF2693943?thread=8292415 I am not volunteering to administer the hug! Sue

Ridiculously busy

Post 3

PJs OH

Very generous wine merchant. 16 bottles in a 4x3 box!

PJ's OH

Ridiculously busy

Post 4

DruglessBrain

Two different whites and two different reds. In all, nine French and three Portugese. The Portugese were a red. My English was perhaps not quite so goot as Lou Costello's mathematics skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jGzadMkwb0

Druggy

Ridiculously busy

Post 5

annie_cambridge

My great-niece's cat dissected some furry (?) creature in the bath, and just left a kidney behind - as a present, presumably. Judging from the photo in Facebook, quite a sizeable creature ... but they do live in a tropical country.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for DruglessBrain

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more