This is the Message Centre for andrews1964

Still Here...

Post 1

andrews1964

For various reasons I have not got round to scribbling anything on h2g2 for two months! I thought I'd better say I'm still around, sort of, and I hope to be more active when time permits.
smiley - smiley

Still Here...

Post 2

andrews1964

Hmmm... the same again.

Still Here...

Post 3

andrews1964

I've just made a few changes to the "world chess champions" entry. Despite that my home page still insists I last posted nearly two months ago, on 28 August, so I thought I'd better make it clear I haven't 'elvised'.

Still Here...

Post 4

andrews1964

The world chess champions' page needs updating, now that there is a new champion... I hope to get round to it before there is another change.

Still Here...

Post 5

andrews1964

As below... except the interval was longer this time.

Still Here...

Post 6

andrews1964

I meant, as *above*.

Still Here...

Post 7

Thorn

I vaguely vaguely remember you from a long time ago. It's kind of a ghost town on h2g2 lately. Hmm. How are you doing guy?

Still Here...

Post 8

andrews1964

Hey Thorn, I remember you too - I think it was from the time when you were about to go to university... I guess you must be finishing by now! I'm still working here in London, although I spend a lot of my time in Spain these days too - Pamplona, mainly. I'm very well! How are you?

Still Here...

Post 9

Thorn

Yes sir. I'm trying to finish off my bachelor's degree to start my masters. Sorry about the couple month delay. I'm okay I tried out online dating for the heck of it (which was both good and bad) and started a blog about things.

Long time no hear from. Pamplona yeah? Sounds nice!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for andrews1964

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more