This is the Message Centre for reg/petro

intro to myself.

Post 1

reg/petro

Hi, I suppose that I had better tell you something about myself, I am 21 years old, male, a Leeds United supporter, even though I don’t actually live in Yorkshire, which is quite a rarity. I can’t say that I am very proficient with computers, or the Internet, and all of this kind of thing is rather new to me. Computers don’t exactly get on with me all that well, and keep on breaking down, when I don’t want them to.
I am currently studying Geology, which makes me sound incredibly boring, but it does have some good points (honest).
I like playing football, and doing Judo, although I am fairly hopeless at both. I’m good at badminton, but incredibly inconsistent, and I don’t really get on very well with most of the people at the place I go to, as they refused to let me play with jeans on. I thought that this was ridiculous, but they didn’t really take too kindly to my protests.
I like comedy films, especially anything by the Coen brothers.
I work in a supermarket, as a Saturday job, which is just about as soul destroying a place to work as I can imagine.
I have grand plans to set up a band, on the premise that as I can’t play any instruments, I don’t know anyone who can play any instruments, sing or write songs, we shall be so terrible that it will work. I just have to persuade the rest of the world that it will work, and I’ll be fine.
I’m certain that there are a thousand and one things that I could tell you all about myself, but I don’t really want to go into anything overly personal, or tell my life story or anything, as it is highly unlikely that I have ever met anyone who reads this.
That’s all for now, but I dare say that I shall be adding to this at some point in the future, at least to change how old I am, assuming all the other things remain the same for the time being.

Key: Complain about this post

intro to myself.

More Conversations for reg/petro

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more