This is the Message Centre for Anonymouse

Back from holiday

Post 1

Anonymouse

Just got back Wednesday from a hilarious week in Rhodes, where I overcame by phobia of riding uphill on a donkey (but not downhill!) and floating in the sea holidng a stone in each hand. However I am still nervous of mosquitoes that lurk in the shower waiting to take advantage of you when you wash off the insecticide! Can't get my head round work yet - let alone literary endeavour.

Back from holiday

Post 2

jellymountain

Hi, sounds like a great holiday mate - i don't know what all this h2g2 stuff is, so i'm gonna vanish - but good to hear your news!

smiley - lighthouse

Back from holiday

Post 3

Anonymouse

I don't know what it is all about either! I came back from holiday to find everything had changed and I am just trying to find my way round! I was invited to start a journal but don't know what happens to it - was it sent to you?

Puzzled mouse

Back from holiday

Post 4

jellymountain

Yes, it just popped up and told me your news...hows about that!

Back from holiday

Post 5

Anonymouse

Sorry about that. I thought the journal would be a private thing, but I'm getting all sorts of things landing on me from other people too, sometimes quite inconsequentially (nice word/hard to spell!) Really a bit puzzled by all these new procedures. If any more of my rubbish gets dumped on you I apologize in advance!!

Anonymouse

Back from holiday

Post 6

roy

Nice though it is to hear from you, I suspect this wasn't one of their better ideas.... Glad you had a good time though. I was in Rhodes in May. Had a great holiday, too.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Anonymouse

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more