A Conversation for Talking Point: The Worst Films Ever Made

Worst Film??

Post 1

Anarane

Vanilla Sky without a doubt. Everyone came out with not one good thing to say about it.

Worst Film??

Post 2

One Who's Name is Bill

I wouldn't put Vanilla Sky in here.... tough to follow maybe but pretty cool if you can be open to the far out concept.

I have friends who often don't like movies because they didn't 'get it' not because they are dumb mind you. I think it might have to do with the left brain / right brain style of thought.

Worst Film??

Post 3

Lazy Rog

i liked vanilla sky, it made me wonder what's really real....

Worst Film??

Post 4

One Who's Name is Bill

Ah ha! You must be a left brain thinker.

Worst Film??

Post 5

OB1 Knordic - The Empire strikes back(c)

I did and did not like Vanilla Sky, so does that mean I think with both sides or neither side ?? !!

Worst Film??

Post 6

One Who's Name is Bill

I dunno, what were the parts that you liked?

Worst Film??

Post 7

Anarane

I understood the film I just thought it was a bit pointless! I mean, the ending/twist was completely off track to the point of the film.

Worst Film??

Post 8

Miyazaki International

Sorry to break the thread, but what is this left side / right side thing? Sounds intriguing....

Worst Film??

Post 9

One Who's Name is Bill

Miyazaki, at the risk of proving that I'm way out to lunch or just plain wrong...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A659874

Not my entry, an obvious fact because this person knows what they are talking about, but you might find it pretty interesting as well.

As for Vanilla Sky, it's not as bad a Hell Comes to Frogtown.

Worst Film??

Post 10

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

The worst film of the last few months has to be Star Trek Nemesis, it was at least three different film put together and given a new name, for instance the bald villan was so much like Dr Evil from the Austin Powers films at one point I thought he was going to put his little finger to his mouth and go MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the desert chase scene had been done in the Phantom Menace and crashing the Enterprise into the side of the ship had been done in one of the other films, let's hope Picard and the crew will be put out of our misery, Even Excelsior admitted it was rubbish and he's a die hard trekkie

Worst Film??

Post 11

Researcher U197087

I saw a film called Fortress, which starred Christopher Lambert, which was just intolerable.

Key: Complain about this post