A Conversation for Riff's Taste in Religion

Religion on Fire

Post 21

Discordia Man

Hmm... I don't like vegetarians that much, but I just wanted to offend some religious people.

Religion on Fire

Post 22

Farquar

Well, I think I have pretty much given up on doing pillaging here at H2G2. I've had a hell of a time finding a thread that was active that I would want to pillage. I think I would rather move to the newsgroups. There are mire stupid and annoying people there we can wreck havoc with.

I love being a Viking!

Any suggestions for which group to start in?

Religion on Fire

Post 23

RiffRaff

I never really played with the newsgroups... I got kicked out of a few IRC rooms, though. Heh heh...

Religion on Fire

Post 24

Farquar

If I had IRC I probably would too. How is it that so many stupid people have gained access to the net?

Religion on Fire

Post 25

Grey

I hate it when they make it too easy to use a computer...

Religion on Fire

Post 26

RiffRaff

You should work phone tech support like me, then you'd REALLY hate it. What gets me is that all these people who know dick about computers go out and buy Wintel, which is completely arcane and incomprehensible if anything goes wrong, rather than Macintosh, which actually _is_ easy to use.

Bah.

Religion on Fire

Post 27

Grey

Christ. Your family and Macs. Sheesh.

Religion on Fire

Post 28

Farquar

Please! Let's not let this laps into a Mac vs PC discussion. I think the only way to solve it is to own one of each. Let's discuss something less volatile like...abortion...or assisted suicide... or breast implants.

Religion on Fire

Post 29

Grey

LOL...the funny thing is, those topics probably *would* be less volatile...

Religion on Fire

Post 30

RiffRaff

Yeah, breast implants don't explode nice like a PC. smiley - winkeye

Religion on Fire

Post 31

Grey

And "abort" is far more entertaining on a Mac than on a person...no, no, far less volatile subjects here smiley - winkeye

Religion on Fire

Post 32

Farquar

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!

Religion on Fire

Post 33

Grey

Riff, you didn't warn me he was a screamer.

Religion on Fire

Post 34

RiffRaff

Thankfully, I've never had occasion to find out...

Religion on Fire

Post 35

Farquar

Riff, have you truly never been around when I've gotten laid? On a different note, the Bands website is up. Check out www.prime-meridian.org

Religion on Fire

Post 36

Grey

Geez, why is everything about sex? You filthy people. [hee hee hee hee hee]

So tell me about the band--I gandered at the web-page, I want more casual info. Who the hell's the band?

Religion on Fire

Post 37

RiffRaff

(Psst! Farq's the crazy grinning longhair standing third from the left.)

Religion on Fire

Post 38

RiffRaff

In fact, Farquar is the exception to the fact that I exist at all points in space and time. In actuality, I exist at all points in space and time, _unless_ it's third from the left, in which case it's Farquar. He's like my sidekick that way. I'm Recursive Kurt, and he's Third-From-The-Left Lad.

Religion on Fire

Post 39

Farquar

AT your service, Sir! (Bounds around lightly with deadly agility only slightly less than that of "Runs-Like-A-Girl Lad" from San Fran...

Hmmmmm.....we are a world fusion group. We combine elements of Celtic, Scandanavian, Middle Eastern, East Indian, Jazz, Blues and Progressive rock all together to make this super cool weird ass music that makes you want to jump up and belly dance while doing an Irish jig at the same time.

It can be quite disorienting if you are not used to it.

The page is in it's earliest form, and will be modified soon. We will be going into the studio to put together a CD this month and will have smples of our music online.

Anything else?

Religion on Fire

Post 40

Grey

Nope nope--that description was quite good, thank you very much! Is all good...I'd probably even like the music. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Riff's Taste in Religion

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more