This is the Message Centre for RiffRaff

slack

Post 41

RiffRaff

I love that commercial!

"Oh! It's /you/, Bob." I always imagined them cutting to the driver after that, and it's BOB from Twin Peaks... "Catch you with my death bag!"

slack

Post 42

Opalexian

Woo! Magic!!! : b

Yeah, there would be that little bit about stalking...Is fun...

But it's NOTHING compared to BOB's death bag...

"Thank you for flying BobAir. On our trip to Port Black Lodge you will find the jars of burned oil are under the seats, and the emergency exits are all sealed shut. Please keep your hands in the plane, and garmonbozia will be server at the hour of the owl."

Hee hee hee...

slack

Post 43

Farquar

Lisa? My green haired godess? How long have you been stalking me? No that I'm a rock star, I can allow you to do it. I'll get more publicity that way.

slack

Post 44

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

btw, the Owls are EXACTLY what they seem...

slack

Post 45

Opalexian

JA! Ist meeeee!!!

Except me hair no green now...Ist more...ummm...whitish...I'm moving, the har has to wait...smiley - sigh...

But stalking is only HALF the fun...The other half is exposing yrself in ppl's windows!!!!

(Yeah, I'm actually RELAXING at werk...Tha's how much everything sucks right now...I HATE moving......)

slack

Post 46

Opalexian

PEET! (he's dead...)

slack

Post 47

Grey

You done moving yet? (And if so, what color's the hair?)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for RiffRaff

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more