This is the Message Centre for Shapeshifter

Subscribers

Post 21

AliQuest

How about smiley - zensmiley - scientist as a graphic for me ?

Thanks, Doc ! smiley - doctor

Subscribers

Post 22

toxxin - ¡umop apisdn w,I 'aw dlaH

Hi Mark. Hey, these graphics seem to be popular! I guess JR did that one for you.

Subscribers

Post 23

Beenz

Strange to have to learn a whole new list of made-up names. God here, frustrated, and mildly delusional...

Subscribers

Post 24

Come on, God. Be fair. At least we provided a translation manual.

Subscribers

Post 25

Vic Jim

QQ (last login) Vicki J h2g2 Vic Jim

Subscribers

Post 26

Shapeshifter

Gotcha, wanna smiley?

Subscribers

Post 27

Vic Jim

Seeing as tomorrow is the last day at work before the holidays, I'm in a smiley - surfer mood/mode. Thanks.

Subscribers

Post 28

Vic Jim

Sorry, not sure if you'll recognise that. It's surfer.

Subscribers

Post 29

Shapeshifter

Done.

JR

Subscribers

Post 30

Vic Jim

Just seen it. smiley - ta

Subscribers

Post 31

Vic. Hold your cursor over any graphic and the name will appear. Therefore we always know what things are!

Doc.

Subscribers

Post 32

El Bandido del Catmint.

"El Bandido dos Catmint" here, "V Max" on the QQ, MC-H and R5L boards.

(There are "V Max" and "V Max - IT Numpty 1st class" ID's here too, and they were both mine. They've been abandoned due to a nasty bout of trolling...)

A smiley - blackcat is a good symbol for me..."Meeeeow"

Subscribers

Post 33

JR

Gotcha!

Subscribers

Post 34

Hi V Max. JR has signed you up. Welcome to our page. Trolling is frowned upon on hootoo as you no doubt know. The mods take the 'Yikes' button seriously, but otherwise tend to leave folks alone. Bit different from QQ!

Cheers, Doc.

Subscribers

Post 35

AliQuest

I'm a bit puzzled by your Spanish, Bandido. smiley - huh

Dos = two ? smiley - erm My dictionary also gives (should you be interested) Catmint = Gatera, calamento, calaminta, especie de planta del género Nepeta. smiley - eureka

Hasta lo ! smiley - winkeye

Subscribers

Post 36

Vic Jim

I agree about the 'dos'. Puzzling! Even more puzzling is the 'Hasta lo!' smiley - huh

Shouldn't it be ¡Hasta luego!, ¡Hasta pronto!, ¡Hasta la vista!. ¡Hasta cuando sea............. or even possibly just 'Seeya!'

Vicki. smiley - surfer

Subscribers

Post 37

El Bandido del Catmint.

Ali,

It was just meant to be jokey garbage, I know no Spanish. So how should I properly say "The Catmint Bandit", I'm intrigued now!

Subscribers

Post 38

Non habla Espanol, either Bandido. I guess tho it's something like 'El bandido del gatero', if not gatero then one of the other listed words in that message.

Subscribers

Post 39

El Bandido del Catmint.

OK, changed "dos" to "del" but I think if I I change "Catmint" to "Gatero" I'll get DING'd for having too much foreign in my name...

I'll see how this fits for a while.

smiley - ta

Subscribers

Post 40

Gregori K.

Hi Doc, sorry for feeling confused but its the first time on h2g2. I am puzzled by how it started. Its not an m.b. and its not a site so who came up with the idea.

Dave Gormans on the Radio talking about 'googlewhacking', I mentioned it to Miss Mulch a few days ago and she told me to get in touch with Doc Turner so here I am.

If you put my name down -and I am not a QQ regular - I suppose I would be best described as a Gnostic Astrologer. Be warned I read your stuff on Eysenck, spent all last week discussing him on a science thread. Maybe me and 'God' will get on -but warn Draculina I am here and I don't take prisoners.

Key: Complain about this post