Portugeuse?

Start English dept.

Make noise on Saxaphone
Cut out snacks

Try not to fall into deep depression, just a mini-depression

Katkat-Things To Do

Post 2

katkodl

Yeah!!! Start English department! That’s the right place for me smiley - biggrin!

katkodl smiley - blackcat

Katkat-Things To Do

Post 3

Kat - From H2G2

yeesss kat will do kat...sheesh! So what would you like in your amazing and woonderful English Dept?
*ponders whether this should be in email form and then decides not in face of evil yahoo*

Katkat-Things To Do

Post 4

katkodl

I want Kat to teach me some nice Kat...sheesh... smiley - erm English smiley - book!!! And Yahoo is the spawn of the devil!!!

smiley - blackcat

Katkat-Things To Do

Post 5

Kat - From H2G2

Kat can teach Kat to speak like Kat if she wishes smiley - laugh

So come on exactly what sort of thing? Oh I'd better get in touch with the others who wish to practice english as well!

Katkat-Things To Do

Post 6

katkodl

I don’t know… I just need someone to point out my mistakes – otherwise I’ll never get rid of them… i.e. I’m making lots of adverb-adjective mistakes… and to+infinitive vs. –ing… not to mention tenses!!! Oh, and I’m sure that I’m using obsolete and derogative words without noticing… smiley - erm

katkodl

Katkat-Things To Do

Post 7

Kat - From H2G2

*puts head in hands* Alright I'll make the department some time this week and contact all the other foreign riffraff and get you together to see what you want. Honestly! These Europeans! Half of you talk better English than I do!

Katkat-Things To Do

Post 8

Patron Saint of Kittens... aka Pantherlady THE Werepanther of h2g2 and Queen of BBNs

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! I've missed you. this isnt the place to say this. sh*t. erm... leave me a note in my space.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kat - From H2G2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more