This is the Message Centre for LADY/THUNDERWING

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 1

LADY/THUNDERWING

I could use a bit ov help plz smiley - smiley i have to design a questionnaire about T-Shirts!.

The only clues i have as to how to write it are >>> multiple choice questions are best.
give the highest choice 1st n be specific.
avoid leading questions + double-barrell questions.

I am trying to do this n my business plan & my heads about to explode or inplode or drop off smiley - rofl any input gratefully recieved smiley - smiley

smiley - ta everyone smiley - love Trish xxxx

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

Here Trish are my ideassmiley - smiley

1. Do you want something interesting to say?
2. Want to show the real you?

kat

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 3

LADY/THUNDERWING

They have to be multiple choice questions hon where they get to tick one box ov choice im sure you know the type smiley - smiley

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 4

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

smiley - bigeyes "Multiple Guess Exams" Just like being at skool smiley - tongueout

But, how would you know 'the highest' to put first BEFORE you get any results in? smiley - laugh

Do you mean the answer you want to get is the first option for all the questions, so anybody that fills in all 'box A' is the perfect smiley - erm candidate for filling-in your question list?

For example you have an over-stock of 30/70% poly cotton, green, long-sleave, with a number printed on the back....

Q1. Do you play sport?
A Yes
B Unsure
C No

Q2. Do you like football?
A Yes
B Unsure
C No

Q3. Do you like green?
A Yes
B Unsure
C No

Until you have a table where anybody answering A-Yes the majority of times matches what you have in stock and would appear your ideal market?

(yep I got bored after three smiley - laugh).

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 5

LADY/THUNDERWING

Guess i didnt make myself very clear coz my brain has ceased up smiley - rofl what i mean is if you ask

How many time a year do you buy T-Shirts

( ) 40

( ) 30

( ) 20

( ) 10

so the highest always goes at top coz they say questionnaires are better that way rather than starting at 10 n working up to 50 LOL

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 6

LADY/THUNDERWING

Working up to 40 even lol omg somebody help me plz smiley - rofl

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 7

smiley - doh then if it's as simple as that, why worry? smiley - laugh You just done one question. smiley - rofl

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 8

LADY/THUNDERWING

Coz i need 10 smiley - wah have to go to course now smiley - run chat l8rs

Trish smiley - smiley

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 9

WHITE WIZARD ~ Chancellor of magic ~

how many do u buy a year? 40 20 10 Where from? Cloths shop, market, mail order. What type? plain, with pic, with pattern what colour? black, white, other What style? Standard, v neck, sleeveless What materials? Cotton, polyester, dont know What size fit? Standard, tight, baggy. How much would u send on one? £30-£50 £15-30 £5-15 I hope that helps trish, if u need anything else just drop me a mail.Right then back to my astropyhsics smiley - kiss

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 10

Al Johnston

On a related front.

Do you prefer T-shirts
( ) Plain
( ) With pictures
( ) With text
( ) With text and pictures

Do you prefer picture T-shirts
( ) With photographs
( ) With sad outlines of Sci-Fi spaceships
( ) With cartoons
( ) With home-made screen-prints by your children

Do you prefer text T-shirts
( ) With political slogans
( ) With profound philosophy
( ) With sad quotes from Sci-Fi shows
( ) With drug-related spoof advertising
( ) With sex-related spoof advertising
( ) With boasts about your sexual prowess
( ) With sadly dated "Frankie says..." messages as if anyone cares any more

smiley - devilsmiley - pirate

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 11

A couple more questions could be handy...

How many you buy are brand names from this list: Nike, Adiddas, Reebock etc? 100-75% 74-50% 49-25% less than 25%

How many are gifts for others?
Again with % answers, if you are allowed to do that. ;-/

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 12

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Hiya Researcher 210501,

sorry to butt in here but i was just wondering and didnt like to ask in other thread, why did you change your name? when i was on the online list earlier i noticed your email within your tag and now its gone, was there a reason for that?

smiley - fullmoon

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 13

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Jab,

lol smiley - biggrin oh i get it now! im tempted to add something else but pretty pointless as it would probably be highlighted in the other thread!

smiley - fullmoon

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 14

*points to post:10* smiley - cool

Re: post 11 & 12, not ignoring you, but can't give a reference to "other thread", even if I do know which one you mean. smiley - flustered I'm still subsribed to it anyway. Curse these digiboxes smiley - pirate

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 15

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Jab,

it was 12 and 13 smiley - smiley
ok so it was just a question, will now unsubscribe and leave you in peace

smiley - fullmoon

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 16

smiley - blush Go-on tell e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y smiley - tickle *tut* I don'tknow, but it was too late. smiley - wah

Even on multiple choice people can tick the wrong box if they are unsure, the questions don't 'grab' maybe that is why it's part of the exersise.

That's why I think post: smiley - erm 10 is the way to do it.

Make it bloke proof.' smiley - rofl

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 17

Little Miss- Get well soon Kylie.XXX

smiley - ermBloke proofsmiley - laugh
Impossible, Impossible I tell ya!!!smiley - rofl

smiley - tickle>>>smiley - run

smiley - jester
lynsey

Calling All Super-Brains

Post 18

LADY/THUNDERWING

A Huge Thank You To Everyone Who Helped Me smiley - hugsmiley - rosesmiley - hugsmiley - rose

I couldn`t ov done it without you guys smiley - smileysmiley - love Trish xxxx

A HUGE Thankyou

Post 19

Pinky

Hi Trish,just to to say a huge thankyou for all your time and very kind help w with the link.It works .It's fantastic.I am sorry about the stuutteringing I shall be attending spespeech therapy jujust as soon as possible.Would you like to come along withith me ????? See you soon a and thankyou once again.Love Pinky 1smiley - rose just for you x

Key: Complain about this post