This is the Message Centre for LADY/THUNDERWING

Somebody Pinch Me Plz

Post 41

Pinky

Hi Trish,yes the penny DOES actually work for mixed flowers.For a vase of chrysanthemums,just add the tiniest drop of bleach,they'll last for weeks and that vase of yours will be clean.Enjoy your flowers xxx See you when I get rid of this silly cold (don't want to spread germs) Love Pinky smiley - rose xxx

Somebody Pinch Me Plz

Post 42

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley well theres plenty more where that came fromsmiley - bubbly we could always drink it through your wrinkly old tights.

If it runs out we could always improvise and stick potatoes in your tights with some grapes and jump up and down on themsmiley - jester

smiley - love BNsmiley - blue.xxx

Somebody Pinch Me Plz

Post 43

LADY/THUNDERWING

Giggled hope you have your wellies on COMPO smiley - smileysmiley - rofl

smiley - love Nora Batty smiley - hug xxx

Somebody Pinch Me Plz

Post 44

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley ok i'll give you that one, very funnysmiley - magic

ooooooohhhh Nora (in my best compo accent)

smiley - loveBNsmiley - blue.xxx

Somebody Pinch Me Plz

Post 45

LADY/THUNDERWING

I have a piccy ov a man in waders in my e-mails smiley - rofl nowt like Compo in wellies though smiley - rofl
Hows you smiley - blue ?

Somebody Pinch Me Plz

Post 46

smiley - smiley i'd picture the scene but i do not want my tosmiley - laugh

Hey im ok thank you, i trust that the same can be said of yourselfsmiley - erm?

Things go on as you know but hey im not an optomist but why let things get you down, so i dont, as you are probably aware ofsmiley - biggrin

So has it gone as cold up where you are as it has down here? mind you that could be to do with prescott visiting my beloved citysmiley - jester

Somebody Pinch Me Plz

Post 47

LADY/THUNDERWING

smiley - blue makes me drool when i look at it LOL oops too much info eh ?

Im smiley - ok apart from migraine starting up n achy bones coz ov change in weather smiley - wah oh n i hurt my foot the other night an all smiley - rofl im hopeless eh ?
Whats prescott doing in your fair city like hun ?

smiley - love Trish xxx

Somebody Pinch Me Plz

Post 48

smiley - smiley i think he came to polish the bull, thinking that it was a mirrorsmiley - laugh

Oh poor you, i would offer to smiley - kiss your foot better but i cant get past the wrinkly tightssmiley - jester

smiley - drool now thats definately put me off sleeping now incase i have nightmares with itsmiley - biggrin

smiley - coffee for you and smiley - tea for me, oh look smiley - empty ive drunk mine and changed the shape of the cup smiley - magic hey? I guess that means it must be time to retire, speak soon

Somebody Pinch Me Plz

Post 49

madshug

hey dont talk about shirl like that nora lolololol

Somebody Pinch Me Plz

Post 50

smiley - smiley hey dont knock it, its all in jest, too which we both seem to have a sense of humour and both found it equally funnysmiley - smiley

I do not intentionally post anything in a nasty way, i just like to have a bit of a smiley - laugh and why notsmiley - erm At least we are finding useful things to do with the wrinkly tights, Norasmiley - batsmiley - bat stylesmiley - jester

Regards BNsmiley - blue.

Key: Complain about this post