This is the Message Centre for LADY/THUNDERWING

Don`t Quit

Post 1

# The G Cleff Cafe # (New home of the POP PICKERS PUZZLER, )In need of a builder for the site

A friend of mine, when i was at my lowest low gave me a card with this poem on it, it was the last time i saw that person alive few weeks later they was in a car crash..I hope you don`t mind i share it with a friend..

When things go wrongas they sometimes will, When the road your trudging seems all up hill. When funds are low and the debts are high And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, rest, if you must but don`t you quit. Life is queer with it`s twists and turns, As everyone of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out; Don`t give up though the pace seems slow- you may succeed with another blow. Success is failure turned inside out- The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far; So stick to the fight when your hardest hit- It`s when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Write the poem down on a piece of card and keep it safe..you never know when someone you know (other than me) might need it
Love Marc

Don`t Quit

Post 2

LADY/THUNDERWING

I dont mind you sharing it Marc in fact im glad you did smiley - hug im feeling pretty much down myself at mo,fed up of plans going belly up etc etc i wont bore you with details,but everyday i have to force myself not to quit

smiley - love u loads Trish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for LADY/THUNDERWING

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more