This is the Message Centre for UNICORN

hi lorna

Post 1

honeypot01xx

hi lorna smiley - smiley
i used 2b on ld 2 with this name n was in the pub room,dont think we ever chatted so hope u dont mind me msging u smiley - huh
hope 2 chat soon Annette smiley - rosesmiley - disco

hi lorna

Post 2

UNICORN

hiya annettesmiley - smileyno i dont think we ever chatted on ld but im always pleased to chat to new people hope you are well and sorry i havent replied before now ive not been on for a while.chat again soon t/csmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose lorna

hi lorna

Post 3

honeypot01xx

hi lorna smiley - smiley
i'm fine smiley - ta
n smiley - ta 4 ur reply,im just waiting 4 the schools 2 open again n i can get rid of the smiley - monster's n get some space 4 a couple of hours smiley - smiley
hope ur keeping well,chat soon Annette smiley - rose

HI ANNETTE

Post 4

UNICORN

hi just got your msgsmiley - smiley im dreading the schools going back again as i look after my 2 g/kids so ill have my hands full lol,still i bet your looking 4ward to it chat soon t/c lornasmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

HI ANNETTE

Post 5

honeypot01xx

i cant wait 4 them 2 go back 2 school,they get so bored n end up fighting,n the little1 starts nursery this time 2 so i'll get a couple of hours 2 do what i want smiley - smiley
so get ur kids off ur hands n get the g/kids instead smiley - smiley no rest 4 the wicked smiley - laugh
hope ur smiley - ok
chat soon Annette smiley - rose

HI ANNETTE

Post 6

UNICORN

hi againsmiley - biggrinyour rite there lol didnt realise i was so wickedsmiley - smileybet your glad to b getting a couple of hours to yourself gives you time to wind down a bit anyway chat soon t/csmiley - rose<rosesmiley - roselorna

HI ANNETTE

Post 7

honeypot01xx

hi lorna smiley - smiley
yeh i'm going 2 use my 2 hours of freedom 2 get myself back in2 shape,i have put on 2 much waight in the last couple of years n not happy with myself...
i can also get the house cleaned a lot better with out worrying about what kyra is up2 smiley - laugh
chat soon t/c smiley - love Annette smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for UNICORN

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more