This is the Message Centre for UNICORN

Hi LORNA

Post 1

manda1111

Hi LORNA

I am from you neck of the wood, I used to live in leamore for about 10 years, now I live in wednsfield

I see you have met my friend loup smiley - smiley and he has told you about the plain skin
If you go HERE >> : :
<./>/dna/h2g2/plain/UserDetails</.>
And select the plain skin, I think you will find it a lot better,

I hope to see you in the FoLDers Arms ( LDers own pub smiley - winkeye ) later, It is HERE >> A913150
Or have a look at the list of other Lders HERE >> A814303 , I will put you on the list if you want

speak to you soon

manda smiley - peacedove

HI MANDA TNX 4 THE INFO ON THE PLAIN SKIN IF YOU LIVED IN LEAMORE YOU MUST NO BLAKENHALL THATS WERE I AM LOL I NO A COUPLE OF LD USERS ON HERE I.E AWOL MIDNIGHT ANGEL INSOMNIACVAMPIRE BTW WE USED TO USE MOST OF THE PUBS IN WEDNESFIELD LMAO

Post 2

UNICORN

HI MANDA TNX 4 THE INFO ON THE PLAIN SKIN IF YOU LIVED IN LEAMORE YOU MUST NO BLAKENHALL THATS WERE I AM LOL I NO A COUPLE OF LD USERS ON HERE I.E AWOL MIDNIGHT ANGEL INSOMNIACVAMPIRE BTW WE USED TO USE MOST OF THE PUBS IN WEDNESFIELD LMAO

Post 3

manda1111

I used to live in Walker Road, No 9

but that was a good many years ago,

I use the Boat pub in wednesfield if you ever fancy a point with me and Mrs manda smiley - smiley

manda smiley - peacedove

Post 4

manda1111

BTW

under the box that says "Subject" you will see the main box, that is were you write your text smiley - smiley

manda smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for UNICORN

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more