This is the Message Centre for MaryMagdalainaPrakatan

kiss

Post 1

Researcher 229051

hi babes so you are 18 and never been kissed,well babes i would give you a long lingeringsmiley - kissso i hope you wontsmiley - blush2 much.
i bet i would makesmiley - steamcome out of your ears,also im very good with mysmiley - tongueout,i bet you would get very hot andsmiley - flustered
so where abouts are you from,hers my e-mail addy if you want 2 tell me more about yourself,[email protected]smiley - lovesmiley - kissphil.

kiss

Post 2

MaryMagdalainaPrakatan

Do you believe everything that someone tells you on the internet?

kiss

Post 3

Researcher 229051

you have got 2 be jokingsmiley - loveim not that stupid.

kiss

Post 4

Researcher 229051

you have got 2 be jokingsmiley - loveim not that stupid.

kiss

Post 5

MaryMagdalainaPrakatan

...good, because I work for MI5 and I wouldn't want you to get into trouble or anything.

kiss

Post 6

Researcher 229051

so you are a spy then,so do you give secrets 2 the russians,MI5 dont scare me at all,so how im i going 2 get into trouble,he,he,he

kiss

Post 7

MaryMagdalainaPrakatan

Mr Rod, I know exactly what you are doing due to the latest intelligence technology, I can see you now and it isn't pretty....black really isn't your colour you know.

kiss

Post 8

Researcher 229051

what am i doing then babes,have you got x ray eyes.
whats the colour black got 2 do with it,he,he,he,hers a rose 4 usmiley - rose

kiss

Post 9

MaryMagdalainaPrakatan

They are on their way right now. Expect the worst because they don't like it when the gels get messed with. Leave the country now or assume a new identity. This is serious.

kiss

Post 10

Researcher 229051

oh babes,you are having a laugh nothing scares me,i would never leave the country i like this country 2 much,he,he,he.

kiss

Post 11

MaryMagdalainaPrakatan

Get a new identity then...and QUICK....they are very mean the protectors are, all big with enormous muscles...and that's just the gels.

kiss

Post 12

Researcher 229051

well babes as long as you come with them,and you hancuff me 2 you then i will be happy,as long as you are so attractive,yum,yum,yumyum.

kiss

Post 13

MaryMagdalainaPrakatan

have you never heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Oh yes and another one, it's the beauty within that counts not the show on the outside smiley - smiley

kiss

Post 14

Researcher 229051

well i take it you are a cracher then,so you have the beauty on the inside as well,babes my lips are getting wet,so i wouldnt mind being handcuffed 2 you,dont 4 get 2 bring the whip as wellsmiley - smileysmiley - kiss

kiss

Post 15

LittleMissMorality

Goodness Gracious young man and woman. You should be ashamed of yourselves. PURE FILTH. Disgusting.

Hot Rod, if I were your mother, I would use those handcuffs you bandy about to attach you to a whipping post and my goodness me, you would not know what had hit you by the time I had finished.

What would your mothers think?

Oh the shame.

kiss

Post 16

Researcher 229051

babes both of my parents are no longer with us.
so you can come and hancuff me 2 the bed and give me a good whipping,as long as you are in yout bra+thngs,yum,yum,yum.

kiss

Post 17

LittleMissMorality

Hot Rod, you are beyond the pale. It is possible that if you were whipped a little more often as child you would not be as outrageous as you are now. You are sailing a little close to the wind here my boy. Those sort of games are disgusting and dirty. I suggest a visit to your GP and also to the church to cleanse your soul of your perverted thoughts.

kiss

Post 18

Researcher 229051

babes im not a little boy,maybe you are a little girl,i bet im older then you,me go 2 church i dont believe in that rubbish,why 2 the docs.
im only having a laugh up and smiley - smiley

kiss

Post 19

Researcher 229051

babes im not a little boy,maybe you are a little girl,i bet im older then you,me go 2 church i dont believe in that rubbish,why 2 the docs.

kiss

Post 20

Researcher 229051

Key: Complain about this post