This is the Message Centre for Kate

ba-ba-ba-da-ba

Post 1

Kate

First business trip just around the corner. Ooh ah.

Mom's visit was great. Too short, but great.

Dropped her at the airport at 8 this morning, headed into work for the day, wondered why it took me so long to wonder why working Sundays seemed so normal to everybody. It looks like they just cancelled Christmas, too...aye, how to tell my aunt. Anyway.

Feeling very uncreative. And a bit chilly. But otherwise happy...might be moving again in March. Long tentative story. Next time I make an impulse decision to move to Hell-and-Gone, MA, please slap me.

ba-ba-ba-da-ba

Post 2

Classic Krissy

*paints her slappin hand bright red*

Never let it be said that I wasn't fully prepared to hit sombody!!

*looks at her hand*

Aww...who am I kidding?? I could never ever hit Kate. And now I've painted my hand all red. Ick.

You bought a TOASTER?? Hooray!! smiley - smiley

And I was coming here to post another post about how Kate is never around. New things to read... YAY!!

*reads em*

ba-ba-ba-da-ba

Post 3

CrazyOne

Hm, bought toaster but haven't yet eaten any toast? Sounds about right. smiley - winkeye

ba-ba-ba-da-ba

Post 4

Kate

hehehe as usual you have me pegged smiley - smiley Just like the year I resolved to write a lot of letters and got as far as the buying cool paper part of the bargain...I never change smiley - winkeye

ba-ba-ba-da-ba

Post 5

Classic Krissy

Good thing we likes ya' then. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more