This is the Message Centre for Deb

Deb's NaJoPoMo 28.11.11 - Nearly there

Post 1

Deb

Only two more days to go! I think I'm gonna make it.

I'm very disappointed that I've hardly managed to read any of the many journals posted during the month. The snippits I have managed to read have been funny, inspiring, moving, thought-provoking - so many different emotions played out in so many different styles.  I do plan to read them all eventually - maybe over my nice long Xmas holiday.

The one question which has nagged me throughout this whole process is - why is the "add a journal entry" right at the bottom of the journal section, making me scroll down, rather than at the top?

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 2

Researcher 14993127

Which skin are you using Deb? Its at the top in Brunel. smiley - smiley

smiley - cat

Post 3

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I think there are some journals that I am going to miss, so I really hope that you keep one or two going Deb? maybe not adding a separate one each day, but just add to an existing one.

smiley - smiley

Post 4

Deb

BMT, that might explain things - I'm in Goo. And I'd rather the very minor annoyance of having to scroll down than lose my beloved blue background smiley - love

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 5

Deb

Aw thanks Lanza. I am planning to keep up posting, when I actually have something to say!

(And I haven't forgotten my plan to pop over to peer review sometimes either).

Deb smiley - cheerup

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Deb

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more