This is the Message Centre for aka Bel - A87832164

Bye bye London Meet

Post 61

aka Bel - A87832164

Not a bad idea, Paulchen, but I'm too old - and anyway, what job would I apply for?

Too bad, Queenie, thought it was your preferred date?

Bye bye London Meet

Post 62

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

No, if the Meet was to be held 27th Oct, it might have been possible for me to make it.

smiley - dragon

Bye bye London Meet

Post 63

aka Bel - A87832164

Ah, ok. It owuldn't have made any difference to me, so it must be worse for you. smiley - hug

Bye bye London Meet

Post 64

PaulchenPanther

You think you`re too old, Bel? smiley - erm For a job adapted at the Frankfurt airport? smiley - ok
Anyway, I can`t believe it because so many people work there and I`m sure you`re gonna get the right one.
It depends upon if you dare to strike a new path?smiley - cheerup

Bye bye London Meet

Post 65

aka Bel - A87832164

I'm asking myself that, Paulchen. I'm not sure.

Bye bye London Meet

Post 66

myk

Ah sorry Bel mine Ace you cant be with your friends this time.

Bye bye London Meet

Post 67

Skankyrich [?]

We could have a whip-round. If we all send Bel a fiver would that cover it?

Bye bye London Meet

Post 68

aka Bel - A87832164

Aww, lovely, Rich. smiley - kiss
Don't worry, I'm fine, really. It's not the first meet I'll miss, and it will probably not be the last one, either. Nobody can go to every meet, such is life. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for aka Bel - A87832164

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more