This is the Message Centre for Diane B

Not again!!!

Post 1

Diane B

As Victor Meldrew would say 'I JUST DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!'

Hubby spent two hours at the weekend clearing up all this cat littler and mess from my brothers back yard, at the time he said 'I don't kno what this enviromental officer is going on about the smell, there is no smell'....now hubby don't smoke and has a very keen sence of smell, in fact it is that good that if i have a smoke 2 hours before he can still smell it, and he says what ever has been in the room despite all windows open it smells of fags!!! OK this may be a bit paranoia, but still he sence of smell is actute. Now today i have had the bloody man from the enviromental dept on again saying 'nice to see its cleared but the smell is still there' now this is weird, hubby was on top of all this crap, and he couldnt smell a thing, and to top the lot there is a massive malting factory at the bottom of my brothers road and the stench from that is well to say the least tummy turning, in fact i could never live there because of it, it would make me physically SICK!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... what do we do, how can we object, is his sence of smell ok????

Key: Complain about this post

Not again!!!

More Conversations for Diane B

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more