This is the Message Centre for MaRcMeiSTeR (ACE) JeDi GuArDiAn EnEmY oF DarTH MaLeK

Hi Marc

Post 1

MaRcMeiSTeR (ACE) JeDi GuArDiAn EnEmY oF DarTH MaLeK

TEST

Hi Marc

Post 2

MaRcMeiSTeR (ACE) JeDi GuArDiAn EnEmY oF DarTH MaLeK

Hi I.R Brainiac,

First let me introduce myself i'm Marc and i'm one one of many ACE (Assistant Community Editors) and it's my job to welcome you to h2g2.

First thing you may want to do is personalise your username and you can do this by clicking the preferences button on your space.

If you want to spice up your page a great place to start can be found at A690518.

Being new on h2g2 can be a little daunting (we've all been there) but visiting the (DontPanic-Tour) really helps to get to grips with h2g2.
Also as an alternative/supplement you may wish to visit Feisors page at A719840ACE

If you're looking for something to read why not try ThePost. The post is an online newspaper wrote by the community for the community and in it you can expect to find columns, competitions, poems, cartoons and of course news.

Once you've found your feet it's a good idea to visit the PeerReview. Here you can view user articles an and add your own views and advice. Here you can also submit your own articles and hopefully make the edited guide.

If you wish to write your own entry for the guide you may wish to view a randomeditedentry for a guideline of how to present your work. Also visiting the Writing-Guidelines page is a useful start.

You may of noticed many people using smilies such as smiley - fishsmiley - smiley etc For a complete list of available smilies please visit thet the smilies page.

Finally if you have any problems/queries or just fancy a chat please feel free to visit my space at at U229688.

smiley - cheers MaRc

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MaRcMeiSTeR (ACE) JeDi GuArDiAn EnEmY oF DarTH MaLeK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more