This is the Message Centre for MaRcMeiSTeR (ACE) JeDi GuArDiAn EnEmY oF DarTH MaLeK

HI YA! (Siany)

Post 1

Lara_Nyree

Hello there Marc (is it still mArCmEiStEr smiley - smiley) smiley - disco

Dunno if you remember me...but its Sian...Wally Sian...the Sianiator! lolx.

Finailly got the internet recently and chasing up old mates smiley - biggrin

Hope to hear from you soon...

Sian

HI YA! (Siany)

Post 2

MaRcMeiSTeR (ACE) JeDi GuArDiAn EnEmY oF DarTH MaLeK

Hey SiaNiatOrsmiley - smiley Have only just got the internet myself am waitin for broadband pack to arrive til then im stuck on dial up.smiley - grr

What u been doin?? Everyone who we used 2 talk to seems to have vanished. Glad ya found me thought u'd gone.

How are u anyway we'll have 2 catch up soon take care

MaRc

HI YA! (Siany)

Post 3

Lara_Nyree

Heyyyy! smiley - smileyHow long has it been now? Nearly a year...11 months?...seems like light years ago smiley - erm

Cor blimey! I'm still the same really, a lil more grown up (obviously! lol), finially turned 18 (July) so you rarely see me out of the pubs lol.

Started a new job in August doing office work, got a promotion already smiley - disco.

That's about it really.

What have you been doing with yourself?

Yep everyone has gone smiley - wah, you remember ickle Fay? I never lost contact with her, she is back on here as 'beautifulFay' and dunno if you remember someone called Becki, but I still have contact with her too.

Anyways. I'm still as big a mug as I ever was so I'm off to work today lol

Speak to you soon...

Sian
smiley - chick

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MaRcMeiSTeR (ACE) JeDi GuArDiAn EnEmY oF DarTH MaLeK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more