This is the Message Centre for MaRcMeiSTeR (ACE) JeDi GuArDiAn EnEmY oF DarTH MaLeK

dude?

Post 1

Patron Saint of Kittens... aka Pantherlady THE Werepanther of h2g2 and Queen of BBNs

Dude? You didn't reply!

x

dude?

Post 2

MaRcMeiSTeR (ACE) JeDi GuArDiAn EnEmY oF DarTH MaLeK

Hey Gene I don't come on here hardly anymore don't have time, how u doing with uni?? You still do the biodiversity module. If u do i'll have to sort u out my booklet thats filled in with all the answers lol How you finding student life. First year is easy it's the final year thats a b*stard (says whilst pullin his hair out lol). Hows things goin with rocsoc leader?? I don't have much to do with the rocCroc since Malti gave up running it. U know malt? (malti patel) I do biology with her shes in final year to. Anyway gotta be going got stuff to do take care.

MaRc

dude?

Post 3

Patron Saint of Kittens... aka Pantherlady THE Werepanther of h2g2 and Queen of BBNs

Well I did figure you didn't come on here anymore sugar!

Uni is great. Love it. If Biodiv has changed its name to Diversity of the animal kingdom then yes i still do it!

Meanwhile Matt dumped me last week, so f**k that. Yes I know Malti and Steve and yes they know me (as Genevieve). She's a doll.

Hmmm....

There we are then...

Hope I here from u again soon
xx

dude?

Post 4

Hey gen I spoke to malt and asked her if she knew u the other day she seemed very funny when talkin bout u lol very reserved not sure why nevermind. Well if u do biodiversity of the animal kingdom with Karen Jones as ya lecturer then it is the same one. So he dumped u?? Ah well his loss pleanty more fish in the seasmiley - smiley What u been up to?? I was stuck at uni 11am til 6pm todaysmiley - sadface Then went to einies for a bit.

Reply soon MaRcsmiley - smiley

dude?

Post 5

*will speak more later, but curiousity... u going to sheffield on friday?*

dude?

Post 6

No why??

dude?

Post 7

lol - right real response this time. ho hum

Einies... lol. Seem to spend an inordinate amount of time in there. Oh well... cant complain cept they never clean the pipes and dont serve tetleys. hummm.

Malti - well. She may be reserved coz she doesn't know me very well - just through people. I get on well with the people around her better.

Yes - dumped. Though currently he's being a flirt and saying he wants to get back together soon. Thus asking me not to go home with anyone or pull anyone when i go out. Claims he's on the verge of dumping his new/former ex missus. Oh the complexity of it all. Guess we'll see some how in the end.

Sheiffield - Rock Soc trip. Thought you might be coz i dim and distant memory said u were friends with last years president Lawrence and apparently he's going so i put 2 and 2 togehter and blatently made 1. hummm

ah well

xxx

btw - what day was it u were in einies? Were u with Malti? Coz i've been in most days this week and pondering if i've ever seen u. hummm

Key: Complain about this post