This is the Message Centre for Margarita

Lately

Post 1

Margarita

Lately I've been scared out of my mind that I'm going to "flunk" out of school. I won't actually flunk out, I just might not make my scholarship cutoff GPA. Which is a scary thing. So I'm afraid for that.

Alek is wonderful, we've been dating since...ummm early January sometime, whenever the first night he came back was. We had a very sweet valentine's day, we went to the top of the Hancock Tower after a Thai noodles dinner and looked at Chicago all lit up. It was really romantic. I met his dad and other brother this weekend, that was interesting. His other brother Adam, the second youngest, is my little sister's age and keeps iming me a lot. He thinks I'm hot smiley - erm and keeps asking girl advice and telling me about his dysfunctional ex. Long story.

I'm staying in Chicago for spring break and STUDYING. Ugh it sucks. I'll be back home for Nationals next monday through Sunday though

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Margarita

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more