This is the Message Centre for Faijzing

Post 1

Freedom

Just wanted to congratulate you on the very cool user number you've aquired. Now go write something that doesn't make sense.

smiley - hug
/F

Post 2

Faijzing

Not so bad if I may say so. But then again, does it make sense?

Post 3

Hati

smiley - laugh

Post 4

Freedom

Hati - come and meet my friend smiley - smiley

Now, how to make 42 from it? Any ideas? smiley - huh

Post 5

Hati

smiley - smiley

Smells like maths... smiley - erm
smiley - run

smiley - winkeye The best idea I can possibly have. smiley - tongueout

Post 6

Faijzing

Hi Hati! This is very confusing. I'll try not to panic. smiley - huh By the way I prefer smiley - coffee. Can I get you some?

Post 7

Hati

Sure, smiley - ta, always, black, no sugar. smiley - biggrin
And you are very welcome at my summerhouse where coffee seems to be the most favourite drink. smiley - winkeye

Post 8

Faijzing

Black, no suger smiley - biggrin. The only way for decent ppl to drink smiley - coffee. (Sorry Freedom, no offense) Now, how do I get in to this summerhouse? This is the confusing part, but I'll figure it out eventually.

Post 9

Freedom

*Helps self to with milk - 70/30, they way civilized people have it* In case you haven't already figured it out: Look at the name - the "AXXXXXX" is the article number. Put it at the end of the URL so it becomes "http://..../h2g2//AXXXXXX" and it'll take you right to the summerhouse. Or just follow this link: A797420 Hope I didn't just confuse you further, I seem to have a knack for it

Post 10

Faijzing

I got that, but it's just a buss there. Don't know what to expect... Eh... maybe I should get inside? In some of the rooms, right?

Post 11

Freedom

Yup, that's it. All the fun happens in the forums. Or is it fora? I'm just on the veranda having a smoke smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Faijzing

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more