This is the Message Centre for Pastey

Hi

Post 1

Newton

Hi. It looks like your page has pictures, although I can't see them. I like your page.

Hi

Post 2

Pastey

Hi Newton,
Yeah it's got some pics on, but not many. Mostly just a thing a couple of us are working that provides all the useful links in one placesmiley - smiley

Do you not have a graphical browser then?
smiley - fish

Hi

Post 3

Newton

I'm pretty sure that I do have a graphical browser, althogh I am not too sure.

Hi

Post 4

Pastey

Can you see other pictures?

smiley - fish

Hi

Post 5

Newton

I can see the animation at http://www.h2g2.com/A61345

Hi

Post 6

Pastey

Yes, you have a graphical browser then. I'm not sure why you can't see the images on my page then.
Have you found the Post now?
smiley - fish

Hi

Post 7

Newton

To tell you the truth, I haven't really been looking for the post, but now I am.

Hi

Post 8

Pastey

It's worth finding. We run some good articles, and some seriously funny cartoons. Wowbagger, who does them is really good and comes up with superb likenessess smiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Hi

Post 9

Newton

Cool. I heard either you or someone else had an interview. If it was you, How did it go?
smiley - smiley

Hi

Post 10

Pastey

It was mesmiley - smiley
It went pretty so so. I had the task of convincing them that I knew about webpage coding, as I used to run pubs not web sites, and have no background in IT. And I didn't have access to my computer and the editing tools I have written for the Post, all the little scripts that format the articles automagially. So, I've no idea how it went, gotta wait to hear, but thanks for askingsmiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Hi

Post 11

Newton

Well, here's hoping you got it. smiley - fish

Hi

Post 12

Newton

Hey, it's me again. So, yo are/were in the pub trade? Have you ever read the Callahan's series by Spider Robinson?

Hi

Post 13

Chess Player

No, any good?

Pastey, using a different name while coding smiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Hi

Post 14

Newton

The Callahan's series is one of the two best humorous science-fiction series, next to H2G2. It's about a pub in New York, and about the people who frequent it, and how they help people with their troubles. Their motto is "Shared pain is lessened, shared joy increased. The only bad thing is the puns.
smiley - fish

Hi

Post 15

Chess Player

I'll have to keep an eye out for those smiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pastey

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more