This is the Message Centre for Pastey

Don't Worry

Post 1

Pastey

Hi All,

It's been a while since I posted here, something which I know has worried several people who hadn't heard from me in that real life thing they go on about.

So, a quick surmise...

The blood pressure problem seems to be waning. It's taken pretty much an entire lifestyle change but it's getting better. Since the last journal entry I've moved into Manchester, got a better job, got married to a lovely lass and taken up exercise. Believe it or not, I even did a 10k run for charity last year.

So, the change of diet and lifestyle are working, and I've got a good doctor who's helping me reduce the dosage of pills I'm on. Which are apparently about as much as they could prescribe.

smiley - rose

Don't Worry

Post 2

Vip

It has been a while. Good to see you back. smiley - biggrin

Glad the blood pressure is getting better. Perhaps the exercise is helping? smiley - tongueout

Are you doing the run this year too?

smiley - fairy

Don't Worry

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

*rubs eyes* smiley - bigeyes A long time indeed... glad you are doing well.... smiley - magic
err you used a word I don't know though.... err 'exercise'? smiley - ermsmiley - winkeye

Don't Worry

Post 4

Pastey

Indeed I am doing the run again this year smiley - smiley
In fact, I signed up and forked out my cash this very morning.

Exercise (v): To make a prat of oneself whilst concurrently trying to ruin your body and wasting those years of hard work accumulating a beer gut.

smiley - rose

Don't Worry

Post 5

Phil

It'll be good to catch up with you sometime. Glad to hear things are going well.

Don't fall over and break your ankle while out running!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pastey

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more