This is the Message Centre for Agent X

My old Bio

Post 1

Agent X

Currently I am a Telecommunications-Video production student at Ohio Universtiy I will be done in December and hope to get a job traveling with a camera. One of my dream jobs would be to work on a travle show, I also love working news, if you want to see a good newscast ran almost entirely by college students check out Newswatch http://woub.org/tv/newswatch.ram It's great to work on this show with my friends. The show airs on WOUB, a PBS station, who I also work for as a master control operator. I play the shows, run the breaks, and monitor the broadcast, basically I get paid to watch television. I love this stuff. If you have any question on television, or want to know more about me then ask. I already know about you smiley - devil

My old Bio

Post 2

bloodymarysc2c

Hey there, are you from England? or did you just "misspell" travel?

I only ask because I moved from England to Ohio (Hudson, outside Cleveland) and now I live in Tallahassee.

Take care

My old Bio

Post 3

Agent X

I guess I "misspelled" it. But usually I try and use British english. I like it better, but I did not know travel was travle. I do usually write colour not color. I am, sadly smiley - sadface not from England. But I do hope to live there one day. I was born in SC then grew up in Ohio. So if you go England, Ohio, Tally. Maybe I can make the rounds of Ohio, Tally, England smiley - smiley

How long have you been in Tally? I moved here for my job (if you did not catch that from bio) If you have any question about the site I have a few links on my page, or you can ask me. If I don't know I know where to find it or who to talk to. I am working on an entry for Tallahassee. As soon as I have a rough draft I will let you know if you want to help work on it.

Your friendly neighborhood smiley - bluefish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Agent X

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more