This is the Message Centre for Agent X

Hi

Post 1

Misty

Just wondering if the "Agent X" nick name refers to what I think it refers to or whether you just picked it out of this air.

Hi

Post 2

Agent X

Well, I don't know you would have to tell me what you think it refers to. But I guess you could say my initials should be W.W. If this is what you were thinking you should be right. Let me know but quietly. It can be our secret. You would be the first to get it though if you are right.

smiley - bluefish

Hi

Post 3

Misty

Hmm, intriguing . . . I don't think I'll hazard a guess just yet.

By the way, why does you're journal say "I already know about you Misty?"

Hi

Post 4

Agent X

That's a script you can enter that pulls up the name of who ever is viewing it. So to me it says I already know about you Agent X

smiley - bluefish

Hi

Post 5

Misty

Ah, I see. That's good, it almost gave me a heart attack. This is the only web-anything where I've actually used my real name (it sounds like a nickname anyway) and I hadn't anticipated seeing things like that. It's like the beginning to a bad teen horror flick.

"BWA HAH HAH! I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT YOU MISTY!!!"

But if you DON'T already know about me, you may not know what I think Agent X came from.

Hi

Post 6

Agent X

Well I read that you work in a comic shop so you should have an ieda

Hi

Post 7

Misty

ah hah! There you go! That's exactly what I thought. It's actually one of my very favourite comics, although it's unfortunately been cancelled.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Agent X

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more