This is the Message Centre for Researcher 45235

being pregnant

Post 1

DeepCblu

I'm not quite sure what kind of things you were hoping might get written here...but anyway I am pregnant at the moment and will be for about another 12 weeks....

Being Pregnant is great..you feel fat...you ARE fat but everyone insists on telling you you are blloming....cool!!

Also when you get in a really bad ass mood and yell at everything that moves you get forgiven really fast..even by men cos they all nod and say...hormones..poor thing...woo hooooo!!

However...doomsday is looming.....and despite what the woman at the NCT says....giving birth is SCARY!!

Oh yeah....I also have this unhealthy love of cleaning fluids at the moment.....spooky or what???

being pregnant

Post 2

SMURF

Hope it's all going well and you're not suffering in the heat! I had a thing about salt and vinegar crisps when I was pregnant. There are at least five pregnant women using h2g2 at the mo and all are due in October! How freaky!

Oh, and there is a web page that may interest all soon to be parents

http://www.ParentsPlace.com

Also a chat group on Yahoo called BabyDays. Find it around

http://clubs.yahoo.com

being pregnant

Post 3

DeepCblu

Really...wow...baby boom in October then...must have been a cold January this year...hehehehe.....

There are a couple of NCT pages around too..I'll post the url's when I find them

Thanks for the info..*S*

being pregnant

Post 4

SMURF

I hope it's all going well for you. Is it your first? My little one has recently started walking! I find it quite incredible as it was just over a year ago that he looked like he'd break if you touched him!smiley - smiley They don't half grow up quick.

being pregnant

Post 5

Bernadette Lynn_ Home Educator

I've been lucky - the only craving I've had so far was for cream. Unfortunately I've also gone off chocolate in a big way.

One of my friends had an almost overwhelming urge to drink her bathwater towards the end of her pregnancy.

Thanks for visiting my page by the way. I am due on the 13th of October but since I'm due to have a cervical suture removed on the 23rd of September or thereabouts, she may come rather earlier.

Good luck with the next 10 weeks.smiley - smiley

being pregnant

Post 6

SMURF

My sister had a thing for sausage and jam (preferably strawberry) sandwiches when expecting her second. With the first it was Cadbury's cream eggs.

I also went off sweet things when pregnant. It was salt I wanted.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 45235

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more