A Conversation for Beer-pong - a Drinking Game

Oh Man that's wicked!!

Post 1

MadHamish : Off in the real world!

Me and the lads will on this game like a pig on S@#t!!

We play this game called Fear-Pong.
Ping-Pong with some new rules!

The scoring is first to three points. The fun part is, if you lose a point you must remove your shirt, turn around and give your opponent a free shot at your back(with the bat&ball). A compensation, the loser(complete with three great welts on his back) gets a beer and a whiskey chaser to dull the pain.

the great puzzle is- do you win and try to avoid being wounded OR do you go for the loss in order to get the drink and hope it will dull the pain enough (Seriously, being hit with a ping-pong ball at point-blank range stings like blazes!)

MadHamish
(going out for plastic cups!!)

Oh Man that's wicked!!

Post 2

Flying Betty- Now with added nickname tag!

A friend taught me an easy way for girls to win at this game against guys- cleavage. If you bend over and show some cleavage as the guy on the opposite side goes to make his shot, a slightly srunk male is not going to be aiming at the cups anymore.smiley - winkeye

Oh Man that's wicked!!

Post 3

David Wells

Hey MadHamish, where can I find the official red party cups in the UK?

Oh Man that's wicked!!

Post 4

PeteJones

Yo! I was searching for these for weeks cause I use them for Beer Pong at my mates' parties in London. If you don't know the game chec it out in google - its AWESOME!!!

I bought some cups from a supplier on Amazon but they weren't the official ones.

I finally found the right ones on www.redcups.com (the name was a bit of a giveaway!!) They sell the official ones. You need the 16oz.

Good luck!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more