A Conversation for Revision Support Group

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 1

Sharkbait

HELP! smiley - grovel

I need to revise and am failing (and infact found out this morning that I really have just failed a module)smiley - blue

Ax.
PS. Im doing Geography at uni, and while Im not very good at getting on with my own stuff Im quite good at badgering other people. smiley - winkeye

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 2

Laura

Been a loooong time since anyone's posted here, but I'll badger you if you like smiley - biggrin. I'm in my final year at uni, my subject's environmental science which is vaguely geography like.

Now get offline and do some revision

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 3

Mutant

To bad noone has posted in this forum for a while, its actually a good idea smiley - smiley I would love to badger some people, and could proberly use the same around my exams

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 4

Laura

Great, I'll sign you up as a badger and then you can help Badger Ax if you don't mind smiley - biggrin, going to be away for the next few days myself so can only badger part time. smiley - smiley

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 5

Mutant

Great, I'll badger Ax untill she screams for mercy..... or just gets her work done smiley - biggrin

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 6

Laura

Brilliant, I've put you on the Badgers list and Ax on the To Be Badgered list smiley - biggrin

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 7

Sharkbait

smiley - grovel

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 8

Laura

Now you should go revise, there's two Badgering you at the moment so no escape smiley - evilgrin

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 9

Mutant

yep everywhere you go one of us will be badgering you smiley - smiley

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 10

Sharkbait

Ooh-ha-ha!

Spent an hour in the library today! smiley - biggrin

Had my head on the table for 55 minutes, just resting, listening to the people beside me giggling about the fact that we could hear somebody snoring smiley - zzz

Might not have done any revision today, but I went and tried to work out who to see next so the dont fail me smiley - sadface

Sb smiley - smiley

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 11

Sharkbait

oooooooooooooooooooooh

theyve changed my name in all of my posts! that is soooooooooooooooooooooooo clever - was a bit worried that people wouldnt know who I was! smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

Sb

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 12

Sharkbait

Just had a long chat to my dad. He thinks that I will now completely fail my degree and he is right, i diserve to, I have done apsolutely no work.

smiley - sadfacesmiley - bluesmiley - wah

Sb
PS. Feeling v bad that you lot will all now think that I am a right miserable and grumpy cow - Please do not think that, im really a very smiley - silly person smiley - smiley You might just need to give me till after the exams to prove it - THANK YOU for badgering me, and I am going to try not to annoy you all too much

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 13

Mutant

Don't sell yourself short, parents have a way of overdoing things and they rarely put themselves in your shoes. At least you have shown the will to WANT to study, which is more then what I have seen from many of the people I know smiley - smiley

Exams has a way of bringing everyone down, just don't give up. Us badgers are here to help you though it smiley - smiley And don't try not to annoy us, I can't speak for "Unconformity, ACE, do not mention beetles" but you can't annoy me. Just do the best you can, if you there are something you don't quite understand don't panik it happens to everyone smiley - smiley If it happens to be a computer or math related thing I might be able to help (even though I know you are very stuborn regarding asking other people for help smiley - winkeye )

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 14

Sharkbait

smiley - ta
smiley - hug

Anyone still Badgering?

Post 15

Sharkbait

WOOHOO! last exam this afternoon - Ill have resit it probably, but meh! at least I managed to write something - Cheers Guys
smiley - biggrin
Sb

Key: Complain about this post