This is the Message Centre for Mrs_Matt_Damon

hiya!

Post 1

kari47

just saying hello! hope you are ok, love from karen aka kari45smiley - smiley

hiya!

Post 2

Mrs_Matt_Damon

hi karen! sorry i didnt spot this earlier! hows thornaby?? still icy? its pretty bad in newcastle so i am staying home today and making garlic roast chicken! are you coming back on the train on the 23rd of feb after the leeds meet?>

hiya!

Post 3

kari47

yes i am,i really hope you can get there, i dread to think what the weather is like in newcastle! if you are on facebook my name is karen sharp, i am actually quite easy to find if not i will post you my mobi numbersmiley - smileykaren x

hiya!

Post 4

kari49

hiya again, my e mail address is [email protected] and my mobi number is 07986095062, sorry if i sound stupid have i added you on facebook? my head is well in the shed at the moment, hopefully talk soon love karen

hiya!

Post 5

Mrs_Matt_Damon

hiya karen! yes u added me on fb. i just commented on your last status about being modded!!smiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mrs_Matt_Damon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more