This is the Message Centre for pixie

Busy busy busy

Post 1

pixie

Wow, things are hectic here. I am getting ready to move down south to the Welland area.. closer to the gf and closer to civilization smiley - smiley
I am so excited to be leaving here.
It means that I wont feel so trapped here and I can finally start some of the things I have wanted to do for so long.
No more having to deal with more snow then i have ever seen..that cant make me happy enough.
At least then I can look for a decent job and get things more focused when i start school againsmiley - smiley
smiley - fairy
LF

Busy busy busy

Post 2

clzoomer- a bit woobly

smiley - cheers

Glad to hear you are (farther) out of the Great Frozen North. It's summer! Have a nice cold G&T smiley - stiffdrink and keep the chill from the ice cubes at bey with your Sig Oth.

smiley - ok

Busy busy busy

Post 3

pixie

LOL.. yep it is good to know that they're no more winters in the great frozen north in my future lol
and i will definately be keeping cool with the wife smiley - smiley
yay summer smiley - smiley
now if i can just find the time to run away with a tent in hand things will be good.lol
I would love to just be able to be lying on the beach in mexico tho that would be a dream. lol

smiley - cheers
LF
smiley - fairy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for pixie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more