A Conversation for Canabis/marijuana/pot/hash/dope/reefer/herb

zipo's view

Post 1

Zipo Bibrok

Yes. I completely agree with this argument. I don't think that there is a single person in the world who has not tried dope appart from the odd sad ass but they don't count.

zipo's view

Post 2

Slartibardfast

I am another all in favour, I mean how can all these field researchers survive in the wilderness of the world without panic if they do not have a few spliffs under thier towel.

zipo's view

Post 3

Researcher 108991

i have tried your drug but all i do IS panic. Life, the universe and everthing are too big and scary for a drug like dope/hash/weed/reefer. Sedatives is what we need(well i do anyway).

zipo's view

Post 4

Researcher 115473

sorry i'm so late, had the munchies.

zipo's view

Post 5

Mr. Bong Buddah

Yeah i totally agree that hash should be legalized. i enjoy a nice phat joint every now and then, and i think as it is less harmful than tobacco or alcohol, should be made available to anyone who wants it without getting it taken away by cops all the time (i should know). how long is it gonna be before we can pop down the mall and say "hi id like 20 fat joints, SuperStoners please"?

zipo's view

Post 6

Twenty-First Century Schizoid Man

i disagree. Im all for pot, but if its all legal and official, it wont be ILlegal anymore!! thos who smoke it wont get that buzz of forbixdden-ness or feelings of oh im such a rebel anymore! ud just be abiding in the lawe just like veryone else. It wont have that forbidden illegal appeal to it. itll just be like oh its not as if its against the law, its just legal and conformist. like spray-painting. When you spraypaint, you get that adrenaline rush of oh this is against the law better hurry b4 the pigs get here, but if they were to legalize tagging it wouldnt be so DANGEROUS, so rebelish. so thats why pot shouold stay illegal. if its legalized it would lose that sense of rebellious, tempting danger.

zipo's view

Post 7

Researcher 232116

truth is, i dont really care if it's legal or not - that's the best way to show your non-conformist beliefs. being a rebel, if anything, should be a result of your actions, but not a reason. in other words, dont do it just to be a rebel, you should do something you like and then you might find yourself a rebel.

but yes, it does feel quite nice to break the law, considering how much distaste i have toward the conformist suburbian community. however, they should really lay off on enforcing those laws, if you're stuck in jail you'd really wish it were a little more legal haha.

officers should be 'keepers of the peace', so when someone is smoking a joint and not disturbing the peace, dont disturb them. that's how we could get along as a society.

zipo's view

Post 8

Twenty-First Century Schizoid Man

yeah. its not as if i would STOP if it was legalized, cuz while illegal-ness is fun, its not the only reason to do it. to quote the hippie from half baked, but in the present tense- "its not the thing to do cuz its the thing to do-its the thing to do cuz it gets you HIGH, you dig?"

"yeah, i dig. im sorry, but i gotta charge you for this. thats sixty bucks, man."

"no shit? man, i remember when a dimebag cost a dime."

sorry. only the first sentense is relevent at all. but i like the movie.

zipo's view

Post 9

FUJIMAR

I think green should not be legalised because the goverment would end up putting a fat tax on it and i don't like the sound of thatsmiley - tea

zipo's view

Post 10

leachim_mjb

Thats an interesting point you have made with the tax. I have a feeling if it was legalised (which i agree with coincidently, cuts the paranoia a little)the government would no doubt say that 'it is illegal to buy from a licensed seller' or whatever, now these 'licensed sellers' will be selling thier marijuana at a 'competetive rate' or at the cost of an arm n a'leg whichever sounds best, thus causing everyone to go back to buying illegally. Where have we gone? one step forward, two steps back. job is certainly not a fish it is infact a dead pony.

zipo's view

Post 11

leachim_mjb

well i made a complete 'hash' (excuse the pun) of that i hope you know what i mean, ignore all mistakes.

zipo's view

Post 12

FUJIMAR

Thats a good pun.
I suppose we'll just have to wait because I'm sure "people like us" would not have a choice about what happenssmiley - tea

zipo's view

Post 13

leachim_mjb

They have more pressing matters to attend to at the mo like bloody iraq and the 'tsunami' (my word am i sick of hearing about these). to those who have lost loved ones in either i'm deeply sorry. Have a toke on me.

zipo's view

Post 14

FUJIMAR

I suppose it keeps the lime light off it. They can have a toke from me too.smiley - tea

zipo's view

Post 15

comicsimon

Fujimar, I disagree. Although the government would tax it, thereby raising the price, it could be shipped for a fraction of the cost (the combination of being shipped in bulk and also the shippers would not be paid for the risk, as smugglers now are).Also you might want to consider the fact that in the drug trade the drugs pass through countless numbers of middle-men, all who take a cut of the profits. If your diapporval of tax is based on the principle, I personally think that the guaranteed quality of the product by government organisations would outweigh the distaste for them robbing us blind as usual. I don't personally smoke weed as a habit but I don't have a problem with it.smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Canabis/marijuana/pot/hash/dope/reefer/herb

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more