This is the Message Centre for bethal

last Saturday night Jan 15th

Post 1

bethal

Ohhhhh....Am I in trouble!! Have now realised that in addition to perving helplessly over R cos he's gorgeous, I now actually LIKE him as a person as well....Oh dear!!!

Went to O'G's and H was there with her friend T, whose birthday it was. They invited me to a party next Saturday night downtown but since I'm supposed to be working 5-10pm I can't go til late and I'll miss my weekly perv session - ah bollocks with it I'll just say I'm not working it!! So anyway, apparently I can't spend my nights in there as I'm a nice young girl and should be out and about meeting nice young men (so H said)...She then promised me men next weekend at this party but I only really want the one man and he'll be at work.

R said hi when I went in and was asking how I was and we were passsing comments throughout the evening. One song came on and he said it always reminded him of gunslingers and he wanted to listen to it 'riding a recliner wearing cowboy boots' - B then piped up with 'cowboy boots, chaps and nothing else' and then said that leather would be painful so we decided it should be a suede recliner - oh what a mental image!!! Later when they dimmed the lights and some soft music came on me and her reckoned they were going all romantic and she said that R and J were gonna do a striptease on the bar...Oh Yes please!! Unfortunately they didn't. There was also a tremendous mental image when, after R was doing a particularly entertaining bout of air guitar with a menu, he said if he was on stage he'd be wearing nothing but a loincloth and the cowboy boots...
Hmmmmm....

I did stare an awful lot I think, but damn I can't help it!! He came over and said he'd spilled water down the front of his top and I was SOOOOOO restrained not to reach out and run my hand down it to see how wet it was. I just peered at it and told him nobody could see cos it was black. My friend C who came out for a couple of drinks (and got pissed on those 2 drinks) said it was like he was teasing me but she was alcoholically impaired so I doubt it.

When we were going to leave he was wiping tables and asked if I'd be in next Saturday. I went over and told him I wasn't sure as H had invited me to this party and I thought I had to work but might try to get it off. I then told him about Monday night and going to see the drag show and he was like 'oh man that's whack!' - bang went the idea to invite him for company. I then mentioned about J taking me gay clubbing Wednesday and he said 'what do you want to go gay clubbing for?? that's whack' and I was like 'I've got nobody else to go clubbing with' (hint hint take me!!). I then said I was off (as C and R - nicknamed Axl by R and J cos every time he does karaoke he does Guns N Roses - were waiting for me) and although I probably imagined it he kind of looked, I don't know, maybe disappointed? I don't know if that's the right word for it but his face was like 'oh. you're suddenly going now'. Poor bugger was probably ecstatic to get rid of the freaky bint that had been staring at him all night!!

Oh god I really am in trouble though - I just want him so much!! I couldn't shut up about him on the way home and C couldn't shut up about J either. I felt like crap giving him such a bad tip but I had no more money on me so I'll have to give him a really good tip next week to make up for it!

So that's it....I'm completely gone over R now, and there's no way I can go next weekend without seeing him so I'll be telling work tomorrow I'm not working next Saturday night. That'll leave me free to go to O'G's for a few before going to the party which starts at 8pm but I won't be there for then - maybe half past would be fashionably late (and give everyone time to get there before me and me extra time to perv over R). There's no way in hell I'll ever get him - and getting him drunk isn't an option cos he told me tonight he's taking a month off from alcohol (argh!) - and I don't even know if he's single, and I know he's just being really good at his job, which is to be nice to me so I'll stay and spend more money; but fwoar baby!!!!!

Key: Complain about this post

last Saturday night Jan 15th

More Conversations for bethal

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more