This is the Message Centre for mucky pup

hi!

Post 1

Wonderful Weirdo

my parents dragged me shopping today, afflecks was closedsmiley - sadfacenot sure where my mobi is, will go find it in a minute, prolly has flat battery tho, c u soon!smiley - rainbow

hi!

Post 2

mucky pup

I don't have much to say really. sat around all day yesterday, watching telly smiley - zzz . i wudve called but mum said i cudnt go out until id done my homework and giving that i really cudnt b bothered doing homework and mum cud b back at any time so i darent sneak out i resorted to watching telly with books by my side so when i saw her coming i cud turn the tv off using the remote and look like i was doing sum work. today, tho i really did do sum work and ive done it all except ive not finished reading madame doubtfire! rather boring days really. did u see the smiley - disco on the rply to your masterpiece? my fave pic is smiley - diva !! i also like smiley - magicsmiley - wizardsmiley - fairysmiley - bluebutterflysmiley - orangebutterflysmiley - dogsmiley - cat and of course smiley - rainbow !

hi!

Post 3

Boots

And Hi to you young pup. Thought I'd better say hello. I lurk. I'm old... and as you're only a young pup I had better keep an eye on you and make sure you don't get into trouble! Watch out for the cats...Greebo is quite friendly but be careful they want doughnuts all the time! Start writing that's what we're here for so I've been told. See you around!
Boots (far too old to play with smilies!)

hi!

Post 4

Boots

Hello again young pup. Good to see you are making friends. Hope you are settling in well. This granny hound has to make sure the cats aren't being too cruel to the new young puppies. About time you started the writing game methinks...lurking is cool but you have to dive into the water one day. Look after yourself and pop by my space sometime...I have some very fine friends who have been looking after me well.
Take care
boots

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for mucky pup

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more