This is the Message Centre for Wonderful Weirdo

bouncy balls

Post 1

Wonderful Weirdo

hung out wiv mad laudy("mucky pup") today, mooched to the park, then the supermarket, sat around the cafe for a bit, then went home to get some money, went back and sat around for a couple of hours, buying bouncy balls(ended up wiv 14smiley - rainbow)went back home and listened to alanis music, yummy, my favourite singer smiley - rainbow luv that smiley!
was gonna talk to toastie socks but she's not come online smiley - sadface
have busy day tomorro, going ice skating, then mum picking up a car(ancient 2cv- yak!)then goin 2 a mates bbq, and i could do with going shopping as well, still neeeeeed fabric dye as well as hair dye,(had my hair bleached at ends, then dip dyed purple, but has now faded to mucky yellow coloursmiley - yuk

bouncy balls

Post 2

Frebster

och now oi would be oirish and oi tink tat tat is a cool journal
oi tink tat you are as cool as smiley - choc

bouncy balls

Post 3

wild thing

i think this is coooooooooooooooool. bi the wai i luuuurvesmiley - love yor webbie.smiley - rainbow

bouncy balls

Post 4

Toastie Socks

Hi Lydia, fab journal. Didn't know u liked bouncy balls, I luvvem!!! smiley - rainbow I AM talking now, and you're not! :P So come online!!!

i think i need help

Post 5

mucky pup

hi! cool journal! i dont really know how to use this site properly yet. the other day i tried logging on but it wouldnt let me so i registered again and then i didnt know how to get a nickname but ive just logged on and i have the name 'mucky pup' again! i mustve logged on to the old one and i think ive figured out how to have conversations but i m not too sure. i dont know how to get pics but ill try the one i saw you doing a lot! smiley - rainbow is that your rainbow smiley??? do you just hav to type in a key word??? when do i get a visit from an ace? ive not had oneyet - i dont think! i tried ringing you 2day but no one answered and your mob is switched off or summat. smiley - rainbow

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Wonderful Weirdo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more