This is the Message Centre for fatdaddy

HI FATDADDY

Post 1

LITTLEMO5

Hi Jim. Long time no see. I have moved to Skegness last Febraury 7th 2003, from Leicester. My name on Leisure District was LITTLEMO5.
Hope you are alright Jim.

Love from
LITTLEMO5

HI FATDADDY

Post 2

LITTLEMO5

Hi Jim. Thanks for your E.Mail that I have just received on my Bush Internet E.Mail Address. Did you receive my message the other day? i am still waiting to here from you. Chat soon

From Anne (ex. BROOKS3)

HI FATDADDY

Post 3

fatdaddy

Hiya' Ann!!! smiley - kiss

Good to see you here.

Why yes I remember you! Glad to see your e-mail address is still valid. smiley - coolsmiley - smiley

HI FATDADDY

Post 4

LITTLEMO5

Hi Jim. Thanks for your Message and E.mail. How are you? I am poorly with a Chest Infection I have had it for two weeks now and I am on a second lot of Antibiotics. Did you receive my 2 E.Mails? Please let me know.

Take Care.

Chat soon.

From

Anne.
xxxxx

HI FATDADDY

Post 5

fatdaddy

Hope those second round of antibiotics do the trick!smiley - hug
Yes Hon I got your e-mails. Thanks
I have another LD pal who lives in Skegness. Well they have a caravan there for the summertime. Did you ever know predator on LD? Tony is his name.
Well here's somesmiley - teafor you. Get well soon.
smiley - cheerup
Jim

HI FATDADDY

Post 6

LITTLEMO5

Hi Jim. How are you? I am still poorly with a Chest Infection. I have had it now for 3 weeks. I am on the 3rd lot of Antibiotics. I hope that they will work this time. I am going to bed now. It is now 1.28 a.m. in the morning.

Take care.

Love from Anne.
xxx

HI FATDADDY

Post 7

fatdaddy

Third round? Oh my! I sure hope these work.smiley - hug

HI FATDADDY

Post 8

LITTLEMO5

Hi Jim. How are you? I am a lot better now. It did work. How did you get those two faces in your last message? Please let me know. Are there any Ex.Members of leisure District in this Website?

Take care.

Love from Anne.
xxxx

HI FATDADDY

Post 9

LITTLEMO5

Hi Jim. How are you? Which Websites do you use now? Please let me know. From Anne. xxx

HI FATDADDY

Post 10

LITTLEMO5

Good Morning Jim. How are you, being that I have not heard from you? I hope that you are alright. I am fine. It has beeen very, very hot over here in Skegness. It has cooled down a lot tooday. It has been raining here this morning.

Take care.

From Anne.
xxxxx

HI FATDADDY

Post 11

fatdaddy

Hi Ann. Looks like I can no longer read messages here.
Web TV doesn't support it.
My new e-mail address is [email protected]

HI FATDADDY

Post 12

LITTLEMO5

Hi FATDADDY. How are you? Long time no hear. I am fine.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

From

Anne
xxxx

HI FATDADDY

Post 13

LITTLEMO5

How are you? Long time no see. I am fine.

Take care.
Anne
xxxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fatdaddy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more