¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 2

CELTIC((TIGER))

hello my lovely blonde gothic nameless vampire friendsmiley - cat

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 3

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

excuse me smiley - vampire what are you doing sending these to everyonesmiley - biggrin hope ur not stalking me 3 seperate dodgy messagessmiley - grr

Behave your self woman you drunksmiley - biggrin

smiley - angel..Angel..smiley - angelsmiley - peacedove

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 4

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Hello smiley - cat
wasnt thinking, didnt realise it would post to everyone smiley - doh lol
how are you ok? im afraid im just off to bed cos im knackered.. catch you later, take care

smiley - fullmoon

Midnight smiley - angel
hiya ooopps lol i was just seeing if i put something on it could i push it up a bit forgot it informs everyone! smiley - whistle not drunk just knackered im away to bed, take care and ill talk to you later..goodnight smiley - angel

smiley - fullmoon

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 5

jim-39/m

had enough of them now!
smiley - cheers anyway smiley - biggrin
off to bed now smiley - zzz
take care
jim smiley - hug xxx

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 6

CELTIC((TIGER))

night vampiresssmiley - cat

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 7

lol@vamp nite nite loon lol catch u l8a

smiley - angel..Angel..smiley - angelsmiley - peacedove

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 8

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

Good night my sweet smiley - vampire, i figure you were running a bit low and didn't have the energy to feed so smiley - redwinesmiley - redwinesmiley - redwine.smiley - love as always smiley - blue.xxx

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 9

smiley - blue how many of us did she send that tosmiley - biggrin im gonna get off now babes i need some sleep. catch you tomoz ok?? take care nite nite.

smiley - angel..Angel..smiley - angelsmiley - peacedovesmiley - hugsmiley - kiss xxxxx

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 10

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

No worries smiley - angel i will probably do the same shortly, radiohead on the jukebox so i cant leave just yet.
smiley - love as always smiley - blue.xxx

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 11

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

smiley - blue
smiley - bleep off and save the smiley - love and the sweet smiley - vampiresmiley - bleep for someone who cares, speak to you later smiley - tit

=================
smiley - angel
would of said goodnight but i was too knackered to wait for a reply lol hope your well smiley - biggrin

=================
smiley - cat
talk about timing eh lol couldnt stop the other night i was too tired, how comes you was on so late anyway? do you do nights?

=================
take care guys + midnight
smiley - fullmoon

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 12

CELTIC((TIGER))

dont do nites,im up @ 7 for work,i have a couple of hours sleep when i get home then i come online for a few hourssmiley - cat

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 13

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

evening (or morning depending on how you look at it lol) smiley - cat
how are you? i havnt been home long, went out to a few pubs (smiley - bleepsmiley - football on in both of them)!!! lol that early evening smiley - zzz sounds like a good idea to me smiley - biggrin

smiley - fullmoon

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 14

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Hiya Jimbo,
hows it going? did them links i emailed you help any? smiley - biggrin p.i.t.b.a arent they, been trying to do my guestbook but its not happening at mo smiley - grrsmiley - bleep thing!!! lol

anyway hows you two? smiley - biggrin both well i hope smiley - smiley

did i tell you im going back to sheffield in a few weeks? (whispers) im going to a sort of show, cant say anymore than that here though lol smiley - blush

you take care

smiley - fullmoon

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 15

CELTIC((TIGER))

yeah,nice snooze earlier on,u p..sed then,im not out till friday nitesmiley - cat

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 16

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

which is what ill be doing soon lol who? me? no no not me psmiley - bleepd? absolutely not no way i hardly ever touch the stuff had 4 well technically 3 but 1 was a double or was that 2 doubles 2 singles? erm lmao i only went to the bar once that im sure of pmslmao like i said i rarely touch the stuff smiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - biggrin

smiley - fullmoon

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 17

CELTIC((TIGER))

yeah,ur not as think as i drunk u aresmiley - stout..hicsmiley - stout...smiley - cat

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 18

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

no not really smiley - cat lol just had a few i dont drink guinness though try vodka smiley - biggrin

smiley - fullmoon

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 19

CELTIC((TIGER))

vodka's nice,but im partial to the odd pint of smiley - stout!!!!

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Post 20

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

well if smiley - stout is your tipple you'll have to have a pint in Ireland, its not proper over here smiley - biggrin

smiley - fullmoon

Key: Complain about this post