This is the Message Centre for ~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

bad page

Post 1

AWOL No1..8 weeks on h2g2 1 weeks barring,,wierd people run h2g2 :o)

hey hiya u want n e tips on doin ya page up or not,,smiley - smiley cant keep askin you honest,,lol,,, smiley - smiley

bad page

Post 2

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

only just seen this lmfaopmpl get a smiley - bleep life my page is smiley - ok but if it makes you feel better telling people how yours is better than anyone elses,how everyone steals YOUR ideas (wont tell smiley - angel where you got them from honest lmao) smiley - whistle you go ahead i couldnt give a smiley - mousesmiley - bleep lol and i wont even mention the comment about your girly page i heard earlier re; for a blokes page theres a lot of kitchen appliances on it know what im saying ya smiley - blackcat? lol
dunno why im still here really smiley - yawn im smiley - bleep knackered time i had some smiley - zzz speak to you tomorrow,take care but make sure you go to work me and mrs.awol need that time out yeah pmsl

smiley - fullmoon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more