This is the Message Centre for Classic Krissy

There is a problem here

Post 1

Classic Krissy

Um... I'm feeling a bit like I'm trying to convince Andy to marry me. That feels like crap. He honors me by marrying me, but on the opposite side, I honor him by marrying him. There are men I know who would walk deserts if I agreed to marry them.

I don't want to marry someone who's just kind of letting me do it.

If he doesn't get it together, I'm leaving. Damned soon.

There is a problem here

Post 2

an apple tree

and don't forget ME. i would also walk, nay RUN deserts if you agreed to marry me. so you'd better stay hip to your cool or i'll have to flop out the desert marathon gear and make a thirsty, arduous trek. and i do warn you, once spandex absorbs a certain amount of sweat, it is no longer the sexy outfit it once was

There is a problem here

Post 3

Classic Krissy

*laughes like crazy and hugs the stuffing out of apple tree*

I would NEVER forget about you and I believe that in spandex, sweat soaked or not, you could only appear to be the goddess that we all know you are.

Thanks. smiley - smiley

*be's loved*

Anyhow, I lowered the boom and we'll find out on Sunday night if I'm gettin' married or not. It should be exciting. Kinda like a horror movie only real life. smiley - smiley

There is a problem here

Post 4

an apple tree

not to go round flippantly reconfirming things that could cause haemorrhage, but that must be one of the most stiffening situations possible without having any of your loved ones taken hostage in a far away, nightly news-hostile, land
get a firm grip girl, before you let go

There is a problem here

Post 5

Classic Krissy

It certainly is. I promise to grab on to something firmly...something clean.

ARRGGEERERERREERFFFGGGGGGMMMUHH

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Classic Krissy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more