A Conversation for 'ye oLDe tea shoppe'

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4741

Sexy_Lil_Emz:Miss Bunny

hey cuddly smiley - cuddle hows u an the bump??

its only a couple months to go! my b.day in 15 days! woo hoo. cant wait.

anyways how have u ben long time no c smiley - laugh

smiley - diva

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4742

Bass_line_junkie

Hi cuddly. Yeah im fine smiley - ta.

Work was soooo busy this morning i just hope its a bit quieter this afternoon thats all smiley - smiley

Whats have you been doing today then.

smiley - somersault

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4743

Reality Manipulator

Hi Cuddly and BLJ I hope you are both keeping well. Apart from shopping, I will try and go to the library. I am having problems posting anything because the screen keeps on going very dark.

Kat

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4744

Reality Manipulator

Hi Emz I hope you are keeping well ad that youwill have a verysmiley - cool birthday.smiley - smiley

Kat

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4745

Hey kat. I hope my birthday is loadsa fun to.

Whats wrong with ur screen hun? Mine sometimes goes dark its sooo annoying!

smiley - smiley
smiley - diva

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4746

cuddlywolf~manageress~of~the~functionroom~28 weeks 12 to go!

emz elloo hun im doin ok thanx babys growing at a fast rate noticable on my bump now have to go out laters buy something else to wear now smiley - biggrin beeen busy organsing baby things pram cot clothes the lot to get in soon smiley - smiley hope u enjoy ur birthday hun smiley - hug

bassline going out laters got docs apointment and need to find something to wear which fits round my bump smiley - laugh

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4747

Bass_line_junkie

Hi jedi, smiley - smiley

Its a shame your screen keeps going smiley - weird, oh well have a nice time shopping smiley - ok

smiley - somersault

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4748

kat hmm wonder wots rong with ur screen hun smiley - smiley xx

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4749

Cuddly: glad ur happy hun! hows ultra? hope he is supporting u and helping round the house, u must get so tired being heavily pregnant!

HUGH: Are u coming here after work or not?????

Kat: hope u have fun shopping honey, i went in yeasterday took my friend out for a lovely breakfast at a place called jakes and it was so nice!

smiley - diva

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4750

emz do it myself just way i am smiley - biggrin i just go to bed wen im tired lucky hes not at work so ive got the support i need for now smiley - smileysmiley - hug

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4751

kat u buying anything nice tday then /,smiley>

oohhh a smiley - cappuccinosmiley - 2cents

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4752

cuddly:well im glad ur happy and ur lucky u got a bloke who supports you.

Congrats hun!!

smiley - bubblysmiley - oj

smiley - diva

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4753

emz thanx hunni smiley - smiley its going to b that bit more special if i go on my date for new year probably middle of night lol..big count down im 26 weeeks ttoday xx

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4754

cuddly: glad ur ok hunny, and im plaeseds u got some one there for u who is supporting u.

Congrats! smiley - bubblysmiley - oj

smiley - diva

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4755

Bass_line_junkie

smiley - run.......................................................smiley - yikes

smiley - somersault

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4756

bye emz bassline kat have a good day xxsmiley - cuddlexx

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4757

By cuddly stay happy and have a nice afternoon.

HUGH I TAKE THAT AS U AINT DECIDED YET THEN,U DONT NO IF U CAN BE BOTHERED OR NOT.CAN U STOP MESSING ME AROUND AND JUST GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER, I ASKED U EARLIER AND U SAID U WERE GOING TO, SO DOES THAT STILL APPLY?

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4758

Bass_line_junkie

I am busy at work so fckk off and stop trying to control me all the time you stupid sad little b*tch. I have answerd you once already so grow up. Your really testing me now and if you dont sort your self out soon its over between us smiley - ok

Have a bice day smiley - smiley

smiley - somersault

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4759

Fine. Hugh thats all u want anyway is to be rid of me, and as for me needing to sort my self out i think u need to take a look at ur self. I didnt do what u told me to at lunch and ur stressed coz u didnt have control over me.
In case u forgot i was raped and i dont need u to treat me the same so if u dont want to be with me over the fact i dont do what u tell me to all the time dump me. ur the contol freak, and u hate it coz i dont do what u want when u want.

SO decide what u want to do.see u after work i have had enuff of this so u get ur way again hugh, im going off the net.

H2G2 and LD TEA SHOPPE 5

Post 4760

Bass_line_junkie

What the hell are you on about its nothing to do with any of that all this started because you wont stop calling me and i wanted to walk back to work thats all so get a grip you idiot.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more