This is the Message Centre for

No Subject

Post 1

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

ok im here,are you online? i have to be in my page else its pointless going through it because i cant remember anything off the top of my head
like the pic by the way! smiley - fullmoon

you still on phone ??

Post 2

Researcher 224352

you still on phone ??

Post 3

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

told you i wasnt on the phone but the phones been free for ages now

you still on phone ??

Post 4

Researcher 224352

didnt need your help after all lol but thanx for the advice lol

you still on phone ??

Post 5

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

well maybe not but it helps to have a friend giving you pointers! smiley - tongueoutsmiley - fullmoon
smiley - thief < you pinching links!!! lmao

who me

Post 6

Researcher 224352

would i pinch links? smiley - rainbow well ok yeah i have but if ppl open there guide ml then i wouldnt be able to cut n past them would i?smiley - smiley beats typing it all out n i cant go wrong either, dont you wish you had a pc lmao@usmiley - rainbow

who me

Post 7

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

thanks for that little reminder smiley - bleep !!!!! lol
its people like me that do things the hard way unlike some who do smiley - bleep all and get all the credit for doing nothing smiley - tongueoutsmiley - fullmoon

who me

Post 8

Researcher 224352

YEAH YEAH YEAH MY HEART BLEEDS FOR YOU LOL(NOT) WHY SHOULD I DO THE HARD WORK WEN I DONT HAVE TO LOL IT'S GREAT ON A PC LIFES MUCH EASIER, LMAOPMP,smiley - biggrin

who me

Post 9

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

great gloat now you'll be smiley - grovel later lol smiley - tongueout
im off to bed night night take care speak to you soon smiley - zzzsmiley - fullmoon

who me

Post 10

Researcher 224352

OH I DONT THINK SO I GOT AWAY WITH IT, N DID MY PAGE IN A FRACTION OF THE TIME YOU DID YOURS LMAO smiley - biggrin ANYWAY GOOD NIGHT N HAVE A GOOD TIME IN SHEFFS, SPEAK WEN YOU GET BACK NIGHT NIGHT SWEET DREAMssmiley - hug

who me

Post 11

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

hiya had a great time thanks but ill tell you about it on the phone smiley - biggrin how comes you took your page off? smiley - ale
smiley - fullmoon

who me

Post 12

Researcher 224352

yeah i know you had a great time, wining £200 on the bingo was a bonus tho eh? so smiley - stiffdrink on you then?smiley - smiley hey didnt know you was into bingo you old fogie lolsmiley - rainbow

who me

Post 13

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

say what you like but i bet youd be screaming houses if you was in national that night smiley - tongueout

smiley - fullmoon

who me

Post 14

Researcher 224352

me? nah i wouldnt be seen dead in a bing hall i hate the smell of p!ss lmaopmpsmiley - smiley

who me

Post 15

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

yeah but thats just the men the woman smell alright lol smiley - tongueout

smiley - fullmoon

who me

Post 16

Researcher 224352

do they>? BUT DIDNT YOU SAY YOU HAVE NO SENCE OF SMELL>? HAHAHAHA. I JUST CANT STAND THE SMELL OF OLD, IN THE BINGO HALL, BUT IT DONT EFFECT YOU COS YOU GOT NO SENCE OF SMELLsmiley - rainbow

who me

Post 17

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

youd be surprised there was a mix of all ages both sexes too
still laugh all you like im the 1 whose singing smiley - musicalnote"im in the money"smiley - musicalnote lol smiley - biggrinsmiley - tongueout

smiley - fullmoon

Key: Complain about this post